Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

:

> http://www.npr.org/templates/player/...on=1&t=1&islis
> t=false&id=4827993&m=5437839

Preach on brother!

--
Tommy Lee
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default I believe in Barbecue

On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 22:13:00 -0400, " BOB" > wrote:

>http://www.npr.org/templates/player/... 993&m=5437839
>
>BOB

This was tooo good. Struck to my core!

Thanks Bob!!!
--

What Is a Veteran?

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is
someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to
'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his
life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country
today, who no longer understand that fact.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 16:54:31 -0700, Denny Wheeler
> wrote:

>On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 22:13:00 -0400, " BOB" > wrote:
>
>>http://www.npr.org/templates/player/... 993&m=5437839
>>
>>BOB

>I'm trying to work something out here. Is barbecue the #1 sacrament
>of the Church of Baseball, or is it t'other way round?
>
>Either way, thanks for finding and telling us about this.

I', gonna go online and get ordained and start the church of Q!

--

What Is a Veteran?

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is
someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to
'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his
life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country
today, who no longer understand that fact.

best barbecue alexwilliamsd General Cooking 1 10-09-2012 04:12 AM
Taking a crack at defining and explalinin barbecue was Simple barbecue sauce Chris Malme Barbecue 0 30-09-2011 10:29 AM
barbecue [email protected] Barbecue 2 05-09-2007 09:28 AM
The best barbecue Peter Bulthuis Barbecue 9 10-10-2004 05:07 AM
LC Barbecue Vicki Beausoleil Diabetic 0 06-05-2004 10:32 PM