Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default thank you for cocoa rub recipe

Thank you all for the cocoa rub responses and to Raymond who gave the link
to the exact recipe I was looking for!

thanks again

Joan

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Joan and Papillons: Cosmo & Midge" > wrote in
message news:4n8ni.4284$s25.2167@trndny04...
> Thank you all for the cocoa rub responses and to Raymond who gave the link
> to the exact recipe I was looking for!
>
> thanks again
>
> Joan

Please post a report when you cook with the rub, I'd like to know how it
comes out.

Andy

: What Cocoa's up to jmcquown[_2_] General Cooking 0 17-09-2012 11:16 PM
Hot Cocoa Cocoa Conniosseur Baking 0 17-10-2006 10:19 PM
Substitution for Creme de Cocoa in Cheesecake Recipe [email protected] Baking 3 12-09-2005 01:53 AM
Hot Cocoa Mix Squatch Recipes (moderated) 0 22-08-2005 05:01 AM
best cocoa bobbie sellers Chocolate 4 25-03-2005 06:13 AM