Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default : What Cocoa's up to

"Nancy Young" wrote in message
. com...

On 9/17/2012 5:22 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> "Nancy Young" wrote in message
>
> Like any good cat parent, I like to get her stuff that might
> frighten her. What good is having a cat if you can't torment
> it, as they say. She gets the last laugh:
>

> http://youtu.be/-bGycQ-gLvk

> Too funny! Cocoa is one smart cookie Getting ready for Halloween?

I don't think it's too early to start shopping for her costume!

nancy

I'm already dusting off the blinking eyeball lights to trim the hedges

Jill

: What Cocoa's up to jmcquown[_2_] General Cooking 0 17-09-2012 10:18 PM
Hot Cocoa Cocoa Conniosseur Baking 0 17-10-2006 10:19 PM
Hot cocoa Dr. Edward Warren General Cooking 17 04-03-2006 04:31 AM
Hot Cocoa Mix Squatch Recipes (moderated) 0 22-08-2005 05:01 AM
best cocoa bobbie sellers Chocolate 4 25-03-2005 05:13 AM