Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

Default ? on BBQ a Pork Butt Shoulder

ChrisGW > wrote:

> I would like to BBQ a pork shoulder this weekend and would like to know the best
> way. I have had it before where the meat just falls off the bone, but have never
> been able to do it myself. HELP!!!

I don't get this.
Aren't "butt" and "shoulder" mutually exclusive?!

Thanks,
Don

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

> I don't get this.
> Aren't "butt" and "shoulder" mutually exclusive?!

http://virtualweberbullet.com/meatch...s/porkcuts.pdf

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

Don Salad wrote:
> ChrisGW > wrote:
>
>> I would like to BBQ a pork shoulder this weekend and would like to
>> know the best way. I have had it before where the meat just falls
>> off the bone, but have never been able to do it myself. HELP!!!

> I don't get this.
> Aren't "butt" and "shoulder" mutually exclusive?!

The thick end of the shoulder is the 'butt' end.

--
"So long, so long, and thanks for all the fish!"
Dave

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

On Apr 30, 11:18 pm, Don Salad > wrote:
> ChrisGW > wrote:
> > I would like to BBQ a pork shoulder this weekend and would like to know the best
> > way. I have had it before where the meat just falls off the bone, but have never
> > been able to do it myself. HELP!!!

> I don't get this.
> Aren't "butt" and "shoulder" mutually exclusive?!
>
> Thanks,
> Don

I shoulder done her, butt I hardly knew her.

--
YOP...

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

nimrod poindexter, idiot extraordinaire wrote:
> On Apr 30, 11:18 pm, Don Salad > wrote:
>> ChrisGW > wrote:
>>> I would like to BBQ a pork shoulder this weekend and would like to
>>> know the best way. I have had it before where the meat just falls
>>> off the bone, but have never been able to do it myself. HELP!!!

>> I don't get this.
>> Aren't "butt" and "shoulder" mutually exclusive?!
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Don

> I shoulder done her, butt I hardly knew her.

Now yer just rib-ing me.

--
"So long, so long, and thanks for all the fish!"
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 2007-05-01, Dave Bugg > wrote:
> nimrod poindexter, idiot extraordinaire wrote:
>>>
>>> I don't get this.
>>> Aren't "butt" and "shoulder" mutually exclusive?!
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Don

>> I shoulder done her, butt I hardly knew her.

> Now yer just rib-ing me.

That was just Duckie..
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Rick F." > wrote:
> On 2007-05-01, Dave Bugg > wrote:
> > nimrod poindexter, idiot extraordinaire wrote:

> >> I shoulder done her, butt I hardly knew her.

> > Now yer just rib-ing me.
> >

> That was just Duckie..

She had freckles on her but, she was cute!

~Semper Fi~
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

"Dave Bugg" > wrote in message
> nimrod poindexter, idiot extraordinaire wrote:
>>>
>>> I don't get this.
>>> Aren't "butt" and "shoulder" mutually exclusive?!
>>> Thanks,
>>> Don

>> I shoulder done her, butt I hardly knew her.

> Now yer just rib-ing me.
> Dave

I've no steak in this conversation.
Edrena

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

Outside of a Round it's Bright

Inside of a Round it's too Dark to Read

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

"Dave Bugg" > wrote:

> Don Salad wrote:
> > ChrisGW > wrote:
> >
> >> I would like to BBQ a pork shoulder this weekend and would like to
> >> know the best way. I have had it before where the meat just falls
> >> off the bone, but have never been able to do it myself. HELP!!!

> > I don't get this.
> > Aren't "butt" and "shoulder" mutually exclusive?!

> The thick end of the shoulder is the 'butt' end.

What's the euphemism for the "butt butt?"

Thanks,
Don

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

On Wed, 2 May 2007 06:11:43 -0400, Phart Phace wrote:

>"Don Salad" > wrote in message
.theremailer.net

>> > The thick end of the shoulder is the 'butt' end.

>> What's the euphemism for the "butt butt?"
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Don

>That's where KSW jr takes it.
>Twice.