Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Learning How to Cook Good

I need to learn how to cook food for other to eat also.

What are some good receipes for chicken or simple receipes for chicken

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Mar 7, 9:02 pm, wrote:
> I need to learn how to cook food for other to eat also.
>
> What are some good receipes for chicken or simple receipes for chicken

Recipes you can find everywhere on the net. Specifics? Fried
Chicken, Roast Young Chix(lol), but the food here is BBQ so you must
want to learn BBQ right?!??? Search and ye shall find.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Mar 7, 6:02 pm, wrote:
> I need to learn how to cook food for other to eat also.
>
> What are some good receipes for chicken or simple receipes for chicken

Why set the bar so low? You want to Cook Gooder.

I cook goodest, but you'll want some practice before rising to that
level. Let me know when you're bestest.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Mar 9, 8:07 pm, Denny Wheeler >
wrote:
> On 8 Mar 2007 12:02:21 -0800, "Tutall" > wrote:
>
> >On Mar 7, 6:02 pm, wrote:
> >> I need to learn how to cook food for other to eat also.

> >> What are some good receipes for chicken or simple receipes for chicken

> >Why set the bar so low? You want to Cook Gooder.

> >I cook goodest, but you'll want some practice before rising to that
> >level. Let me know when you're bestest.

> Um. While I'm more likely than most to make fun of odd usages in
> English, I try not to do it when it seems--as here--that the oddity
> stems from the speaker/writer using a language new to him.
>
> IOW--If I were asking for recipes in a Russian-language newsgroup, the
> atrocities I'd commit on that language would be execrable--but, I'd
> hope, forgivable due to my ignorance.
>
> -denny-
> --
>
> The test of courage comes when we are in the minority.
> The test of tolerance comes when we are in the majority.

just having some fun. i cook double plus good my food giving everyone
warm bellyfeel.

learning how to cook Tracy007 Recipes 11 01-09-2010 05:28 AM
Learning to cook azngi16 General Cooking 14 12-05-2010 03:49 AM
Learning to Cook Finally williams_young General 0 15-02-2010 02:49 AM
Learning to cook by listening? ;) Andy[_2_] General Cooking 5 28-06-2008 07:47 PM
Learning to Cook? Scooter General Cooking 11 25-05-2006 12:58 AM