Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Kevin S. Wilson is a narrow minded, pig headed son of a bitch.

Guess there's not much room here to elaborate.

--
TFM®
**Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day;

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Dan Dan is offline

TFM® wrote:

> Guess there's not much room here to elaborate.
>

> --
> TFM®
> **Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day;
> **Give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish.

That pretty much says it all.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Dan wrote:

> TFM® wrote:
>
> > Guess there's not much room here to elaborate.

> That pretty much says it all.

Yeah, but why are we even discussing him? Killfile and move on. Let him
talk to himself.

Brian

won't shut up.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Oh Boy, Fat Man, Kevie's gonna be ****ed when he gets to school Monday!

Spud

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 29 Oct 2006 19:15:44 GMT, "Default User" >
wrote:

>Dan wrote:
>
>> TFM® wrote:
>>
>> > Guess there's not much room here to elaborate.

>> That pretty much says it all.

>Yeah, but why are we even discussing him?

That's a good question. The answer most likely contains the word
"obsession."

BTW, while you're at it, ask Dank there why he posts in
alt.religion.kibology, and why he showed up there in the first place.
Again, the word "obsession" will probably play a part.

Sad, innit?

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Dan Dan is offline

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

> On 29 Oct 2006 19:15:44 GMT, "Default User" >
> wrote:
>

>>Dan wrote:

>>>That pretty much says it all.

>>Yeah, but why are we even discussing him?

> That's a good question. The answer most likely contains the word
> "obsession."
>
> BTW, while you're at it, ask Dank there why he posts in
> alt.religion.kibology, and why he showed up there in the first place.
> Again, the word "obsession" will probably play a part.
>
> Sad, innit?

Troll or obsession? Too dumb to figure it out?

Australian cuisine getting fairly open minded: Jeßus[_3_] General Cooking 3 11-10-2014 10:04 PM
[TN] Celebrating a narrow escape Mark Lipton[_1_] Wine 1 18-10-2011 10:44 AM
Kevin S. Wilson has taken a shit right in the middle of this once respectable newsgroup... TFM® Barbecue 45 20-08-2007 04:04 PM
For Kevin S. Wilson Adam Funk Barbecue 0 07-02-2007 08:30 PM
Need Narrow Countertop Microwave Oven Tom Horton Cooking Equipment 6 31-08-2006 10:00 PM