Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Kevin S. Wilson has taken a shit right in the middle of this once respectable newsgroup...

....and turned it into his kibologist sewer. I say we throw a bukakke party
on him.

--
TFM®
**Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day;

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

TFM wrote:
> ...and turned it into his kibologist sewer. I say we throw a bukakke party
> on him.
>
> --
> TFM®
> **Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day;
> **Give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish.

--

why do u read his posts?????????? KILLFILE the best treatment for trolls
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Denny Wheeler" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 19:34:35 GMT, "TFM®"
> > wrote:
>
> >...and turned it into his kibologist sewer. I say we throw a bukakke

party
> >on him.

> How about an ignore party instead?

Honestly, the thought never crossed my mind.
Love your sig BTW.

> The test of courage comes when we are in the minority.
> The test of tolerance comes when we are in the majority.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Dan Dan is offline

TFM® wrote:

> ...and turned it into his kibologist sewer. I say we throw a bukakke party
> on him.
>
> --
> TFM®
> **Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day;
> **Give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish.

The ARK lemmings will continue to follow. All we can do is ignore them.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Well, we could do what they've been doing here, but in an organized manner.
In the past when they've x-posted here, I've had luck stopping them by
x-posting to really vile groups using the same subject so they get the idea.

There's a LOT of x-posting bozos out there on various .history or .culture
groups we might be able to hijack for our purpose.

Mebbe if we co-ordinate we can be more effective and at the same time let
the kibble eaters know to **** off or die.

--

"TFM®" > wrote in message
> ...and turned it into his kibologist sewer. I say we throw a bukakke

party
> on him.
>
> --
> TFM®
> **Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day;
> **Give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

TFM® wrote:
> ...and turned it into his kibologist sewer. I say we throw a bukakke party
> on him.
>
> --
> TFM®
> **Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day;
> **Give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish.

You can get it up for him? You're a better man than me.

JD
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 16:47:33 -0700, Denny Wheeler
> wrote:

>On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 19:34:35 GMT, "TFM®"
> wrote:
>
>>...and turned it into his kibologist sewer. I say we throw a bukakke party
>>on him.

>How about an ignore party instead?

You've demonstrated for years now that you lack the necessary
self-control.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology

On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 19:32:06 -0800, "Duwop" >
wrote:

>Well, we could do what they've been doing here, but in an organized manner.
>In the past when they've x-posted here, I've had luck stopping them by
>x-posting to really vile groups using the same subject so they get the idea.

You have, huh? Then you won't have any trouble pointing to evidence of
your "stopping them," huh, Lone Ranger?

>There's a LOT of x-posting bozos out there on various .history or .culture
>groups we might be able to hijack for our purpose.

And that purpose would be . . . what, exactly?

Oh, yeah. I remember now. You're going to stop crossposting by
crossposting. GENIUS!

>Mebbe if we co-ordinate we can be more effective and at the same time let
>the kibble eaters know to **** off or die.

Ooooh! Skeery. And just in time for Halloween.

Of course, you could also learn to use a killfile, or exercise some
self-control, rather than trying to dictate what people do on the
Usernet (tm).

Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology

Kevin S. Wilson > writes:

> On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 19:32:06 -0800, "Duwop" >
> wrote:
>
> >Well, we could do what they've been doing here, but in an organized manner.
> >In the past when they've x-posted here, I've had luck stopping them by
> >x-posting to really vile groups using the same subject so they get the idea.

Ah, the really vile groups. As opposed to a.f.b., where it's okay,
apparently, to refer to Jan. 16 as James Earl Ray Day.

I look forward to the really vile stuff; it'll be refreshingly more
pleasant and intelligent than what we've been getting from a.f.b, I'm
sure.

--
- Doctroid Doctroid Holmes <http://www.richholmes.net/doctroid/>
Ancient use of incendiary pigs as an anti-elephant measure is
Posted to triangle.bizarre,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology,alt.religion.dake-bonoism

Somebody wrote:
> Kevin S. Wilson has taken a shit right in the middle of this once respectable newsgroup...

When you gotta go

you gotta go..

Posted to triangle.bizarre,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology,alt.religion.dake-bonoism

On 30 Oct 2006 09:24:24 -0800, Alan Truism wrote:

>Somebody wrote:
>> Kevin S. Wilson has taken a shit right in the middle of this once respectable newsgroup...

>When you gotta go
>
>you gotta go..

Just go downwind, boy, downwind

--
Chris McG.
Harming humanity since 1951.

Posted to triangle.bizarre,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology,alt.religion.dake-bonoism

Chris McGonnell wrote:
> On 30 Oct 2006 09:24:24 -0800, Alan Truism wrote:
>
> >Somebody wrote:
> >> Kevin S. Wilson has taken a shit right in the middle of this once respectable newsgroup...

> >When you gotta go
> >
> >you gotta go..

> Just go downwind, boy, downwind

Word is that it wasn't much more than a tablespoon.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Steve Wertz wrote:

> On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 19:34:35 GMT, TFM® wrote:
>
> > ...and turned it into his kibologist sewer. I say we throw a
> > bukakke party on him.

> Kill-file anything cross-posted to ARK. I've seen maybe 2 posts
> of Kevin's in the last month.

Yup. One of the reasons I switched newsreaders was to pick up filtering
of cross-posts. Works great. The majority of filters I create these
days are ones for cross-posted newsgroups. If I don't read the group
and trolls are crossing to it, bam goes a filter.

I get a bit irritated with some of the RFC people, who will respond to
the trolls and delete all the cross-posts.

Brian

won't shut up.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default User wrote:
> Steve Wertz wrote:
>

>> On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 19:34:35 GMT, TFM® wrote:
>>

>>> ...and turned it into his kibologist sewer. I say we throw a
>>> bukakke party on him.
>>>

>> Kill-file anything cross-posted to ARK. I've seen maybe 2 posts
>> of Kevin's in the last month.
>>

> Yup. One of the reasons I switched newsreaders was to pick up filtering
> of cross-posts. Works great. The majority of filters I create these
> days are ones for cross-posted newsgroups. If I don't read the group
> and trolls are crossing to it, bam goes a filter.
>
> I get a bit irritated with some of the RFC people, who will respond to
> the trolls and delete all the cross-posts.
>

> Brian

Too bad Thunderbird doesn't do that.

JD
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

JD wrote:
> Default User wrote:
>
>> Steve Wertz wrote:

>>> Kill-file anything cross-posted to ARK. I've seen maybe 2 posts
>>> of Kevin's in the last month.
>>>

>> Yup. One of the reasons I switched newsreaders was to pick up filtering
>> of cross-posts. Works great. The majority of filters I create these
>> days are ones for cross-posted newsgroups. If I don't read the group
>> and trolls are crossing to it, bam goes a filter.
>>
>> I get a bit irritated with some of the RFC people, who will respond to
>> the trolls and delete all the cross-posts.
>>

>> Brian
>>

> Too bad Thunderbird doesn't do that.

No problem! Go to tools, message filters and create a filter. Call it
"crossposting" perhaps. Click the down arrow to the left of the word
"subject" that appears by default. Scroll down and select "customize".
Add the word "Xref" as a key. Then select "contains" and then type in
"alt.religion.kibology". Tell the filter to set the message status to
junk and to move it to your junk mail folder.

If there are incursions from other newsgroups, just look at the message
headers and add the appropriate groups to the filter.

It'd be nice to be able to just drop any cross posted message, or
messages cross posted to more than a certain number of newsgroups, but
this is still a good start.

Mike

Disclaimer - I get my newsgroups through a mailing list to newsgroup
gateway. This may change how I filter compared to how you should filter
if you are letting Thunderbird get your newsgroups directly. But I am
inclined to think there are ways to handle the matter - good luck!

--
....The irony is that Bill Gates claims to be making a stable operating
system and Linus Torvalds claims to be trying to take over the world...

Mike Avery mavery at mail dot otherwhen dot com
part time baker ICQ 16241692
networking guru AIM, yahoo and skype mavery81230
wordsmith

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Dan Dan is offline

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

> On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 19:32:06 -0800, "Duwop" >
> wrote:
>

>>Well, we could do what they've been doing here, but in an organized manner.
>>In the past when they've x-posted here, I've had luck stopping them by
>>x-posting to really vile groups using the same subject so they get the idea.

> You have, huh? Then you won't have any trouble pointing to evidence of
> your "stopping them," huh, Lone Ranger?
>

>>There's a LOT of x-posting bozos out there on various .history or .culture
>>groups we might be able to hijack for our purpose.

> And that purpose would be . . . what, exactly?
>
> Oh, yeah. I remember now. You're going to stop crossposting by
> crossposting. GENIUS!
>

>>Mebbe if we co-ordinate we can be more effective and at the same time let
>>the kibble eaters know to **** off or die.

> Ooooh! Skeery. And just in time for Halloween.
>
> Of course, you could also learn to use a killfile, or exercise some
> self-control, rather than trying to dictate what people do on the
> Usernet (tm).

No work today or is the State of Idaho paying you to post this?
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Mike Avery wrote:
> JD wrote:
>> Default User wrote:

>>> Yup. One of the reasons I switched newsreaders was to pick up filtering
>>> of cross-posts. Works great. The majority of filters I create these
>>> days are ones for cross-posted newsgroups. If I don't read the group
>>> and trolls are crossing to it, bam goes a filter.
>>>
>>> I get a bit irritated with some of the RFC people, who will respond to
>>> the trolls and delete all the cross-posts.
>>>

>>> Brian
>>>

>> Too bad Thunderbird doesn't do that.
>>

> No problem! Go to tools, message filters and create a filter. Call
> it "crossposting" perhaps. Click the down arrow to the left of the
> word "subject" that appears by default. Scroll down and select
> "customize". Add the word "Xref" as a key. Then select "contains"
> and then type in "alt.religion.kibology". Tell the filter to set the
> message status to junk and to move it to your junk mail folder.
>
> If there are incursions from other newsgroups, just look at the
> message headers and add the appropriate groups to the filter.
>
> It'd be nice to be able to just drop any cross posted message, or
> messages cross posted to more than a certain number of newsgroups, but
> this is still a good start.
>
> Mike
>
> Disclaimer - I get my newsgroups through a mailing list to newsgroup
> gateway. This may change how I filter compared to how you should
> filter if you are letting Thunderbird get your newsgroups directly.
> But I am inclined to think there are ways to handle the matter - good
> luck!

For some reason my version of T-Bird doesn't have the customize option.
But Thanks anyway.

JD
Posted to talk.bizarre,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,triangle.bizarre

Don Salad wrote:
> Kevin S. Wilson > wrote:
>
> > >There's a LOT of x-posting bozos out there on various .history or .culture
> > >groups we might be able to hijack for our purpose.

> > And that purpose would be . . . what, exactly?
> >
> > Oh, yeah. I remember now. You're going to stop crossposting by
> > crossposting. GENIUS!

> You forgot
>
> 3. PROFIT!!!

Strange thread bump but I like it still the same.

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.non.racism,talk.bizarre,demon.local,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.flame

On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 06:59:10 GMT, Demon Lord of Confusion wrote:

<snip>

>BTW, just out of curiousity, to which newsgroup does the subject line
>refer?

Alt.food.barbecue can't *really* be the newsgroup, for it's never been
respectable.

--
Chris McG.
Harming humanity since 1951.
"My dog ate my gratitude journal." -- Paula

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.non.racism,talk.bizarre,demon.local,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.flame

On Tue, 06 Feb 2007 23:11:19 -0500, Alan Truism attempted to confuse the
issue further by squeaking:
> On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 09:02:53 -0700, Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>> On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 19:32:06 -0800, "Duwop" wrote:
>>
>>>Well, we could do what they've been doing here, but in an organized
>>>manner. In the past when they've x-posted here, I've had luck stopping
>>>them by x-posting to really vile groups using the same subject so they
>>>get the idea.

>> You have, huh? Then you won't have any trouble pointing to evidence of
>> your "stopping them," huh, Lone Ranger?
>>
>>>There's a LOT of x-posting bozos out there on various .history or
>>>.culture groups we might be able to hijack for our purpose.

>> And that purpose would be . . . what, exactly?
>>
>> Oh, yeah. I remember now. You're going to stop crossposting by
>> crossposting. GENIUS!
>>
>>>Mebbe if we co-ordinate we can be more effective and at the same time
>>>let the kibble eaters know to **** off or die.

>> Ooooh! Skeery. And just in time for Halloween.
>>
>> Of course, you could also learn to use a killfile, or exercise some
>> self-control, rather than trying to dictate what people do on the
>> Usernet (tm).

> ***bump***

No, nononono, that's too sensible, Kevin. You're supposed to behave like
a paranoid git who "knows" the proper posting procedure for usenetters,
and that practically everyone else is in egregious violation of multiple
rules and regulations, meaning they should be LARTed at once until they
know how to post like you. Then you'll be seeing things Duwop's way.

BTW, just out of curiousity, to which newsgroup does the subject line
refer?

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069
The God of Odd Statements, the Ugliest Pig****er In The Universe
Stupidity Takes Its Toll. Please Have Exact Change.

VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, January 2007
MID: 70>

"You're like some kind of rabid attack-gerbil." -- Lionel Lauer to Joxer
in MID: >

"I say you are out of your ****ing mind." -- Ying Guo, posting as
"SameAsB4" >, tells PorchMonkey4Life, posting
as the same nick but a slightly different morph, the score, in MID:

"in the holy spirit i know you would satisfy every single person in a
room if you were the only person present." -- ~tanya, to Crazy Andy II,
in MID: . com>

If you never read anything else in any of my sigs, read this:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15321167/
http://borealin.livejournal.com/15104.html
Or watch it he
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqxmPjB0WSs
Then, if you manage to read/watch all that, try this:
http://www.newamericancentury.org/Re...asDefenses.pdf
And Molly Ivins had a few choice words to say about it, weeks befo
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/092906B.shtml
Here's Chris Floyd: Fatal Vision: The Deeper Evil Behind the Detainee
Bill: http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/100206A.shtml

"Q: What's the difference between the Vietnam War and the Iraq War?
A: George W. Bush had a plan to get out of the Vietnam War." -- Anon.

Thread where outing begins: http://tinyurl.com/hojf8
George Pickett Memorial Trophy, Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart,
and the Order of the Holey Sockpuppet winner > on
outing personal contact info in x-poasted subject lines:
"Plenty of people post under their real names and do not attempt to hide
their contact info. You are scared of being 'outed' because you are a
pathological abuser of usenet, and people rightly despise you for it.
You're afraid of being reported to the authorities or, better, visited
by a couple of guys with baseball bats. Other people don't have this
obsessive fear. Ward Hardman himself has posted plenty of personal
information - nothing that anyone else added was hidden in any way.
You're so ****ing scared you've built up this whole sick mythology about
different categories of bad dudes who 'out' scum like you.

"Meanwhile you are the ugliest pig****er in the universe. You are the
coward without ethics. You call me a 'newbie' - ha! what an asshole you
are. Those who want to remain anonymous do so. There is absolutely no
way you could identify me, not unless you had the sort of subpoena power
that only gets turned on for big-time terrorists. That's because I chose
to be anonymous. Some people don't. Only really stupid dicks like you
choose the sort of semi-anonymity which leaves you in constant fear.

"What a dickless wonder you are 'Snarky' you fat asshole."
-- in MID: . com>

"I am the only one who has outer filthed Ward" -- James C. "Crackhead"
Cracked voluntarily self-immolates, in MID:

"When I told Abbie Hoffman that he was the first one who made me laugh
since Lenny Bruce died, Hoffman said, "Really? He was my god." The
combination of satirical irreverence and sense of justice that Bruce and
Hoffman shared was the real spirit behind the Yippies--a term I coined
to describe a phenomenon that already existed: an organic coalition of
stoned hippies and political activists who engaged in such actions as
throwing money on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange, then
explaining to reporters the meaning of that symbolism. Folksinger Phil
Ochs summed it up: "A demonstration should turn you on, not turn you
off." So when journalists link the Yippies with misleading bedfellows,
at best it's careless shorthand; at worst it's deliberate demonization.
Osama bin Laden wanted an aircraft to crash into the Pentagon. Abbie
Hoffman merely wanted to levitate it." -- Paul Krassner,
http://tinyurl.com/ehu3v

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.non.racism,talk.bizarre,demon.local,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.flame

On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 00:22:01 -0500, Chris McGonnell did most oddly
state:
> On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 06:59:10 GMT, Demon Lord of Confusion wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>>BTW, just out of curiousity, to which newsgroup does the subject line
>>refer?

> Alt.food.barbecue can't *really* be the newsgroup, for it's never been
> respectable.

Seems to be ARK. Anyway, Kevin seems to be quite good at raising foam
and froth.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; Chung Convict #28
Demon Lord of Confusion
COOSN-029-06-71069
Supreme High Overlord of rec.radio.*
Chuck Lysaght: Tarred & Feathered!

VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, January 2007
MID: 70>

"Fredbot == SameAsB4 == TGOOS

"You are stalking me, even after I thrashed ya." -- PorchMonkey4Life,
a veritable combination of Sherlock Holmes and Doc Savage for the 21st
Century. No, really. Would I lie? MID: <zaUqh.2972$E35.415@trnddc02>

"He unleashes a fecal explosion he time he posts. He uses so many nyms
because he gets beaten so easily and so convincingly in flame wars and
tries to hide behind nyms in the hopes of getting a fresh start. To bad
for him that his lameness keep shining through like a beacon for all
tards (e.g., SameAs$B4, Demon Spawn, Barbara's Pus$y, FredBot,
TGOOS, ......, etc)" -- Monkey-man identifies <jitter> as me, among
others, in broken English, in MID: <Z_Xqh.3167$E35.215@trnddc02>

"Q: What do you call someone in the White House who is honest, caring,
and well-read?
A: A tourist." -- Anonymous

"It would be offly hard for any of you to abuse me on usenet. Really. I
have the advantage. I could easily turn alt.usenet.kooks into a cesspool
of encoded posts. Bringing the noise ratio up so high as to make the
group worthless. Anybody who can code could do this, why nobody has
bothered before now is beyond me. The ultimate spamming engine..
'BAWAHAHA'" -- Dustbin "Outer Filth" K00k's delusions of grandeur
reached new heights, in Message-ID:

"Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time." -- H.
L. Mencken

"Consider that language a moment. 'Purposefully and materially
supported hostilities against the United States' is in the eye of the
beholder, and this administration has proven itself to be astonishingly
impatient with criticism of any kind. The broad powers given to Bush by
this legislation allow him to capture, indefinitely detain, and refuse a
hearing to any American citizen who speaks out against Iraq or any other
part of the so-called 'War on Terror.'

"If you write a letter to the editor attacking Bush, you could be
deemed as purposefully and materially supporting hostilities against the
United States. If you organize or join a public demonstration against
Iraq, or against the administration, the same designation could befall
you. One dark-comedy aspect of the legislation is that senators or House
members who publicly disagree with Bush, criticize him, or organize
investigations into his dealings could be placed under the same
designation. In effect, Congress just gave Bush the power to lock them
up." -- William Rivers Pitt

"It has become clear in recent months that a critical mass of the American
people have seen through the lies of the Bush administration; with the
president's polls at an historic low, growing resistance to the war Iraq,
and the Democrats likely to take back the Congress in mid-term elections,
the Bush administration is on the ropes. And so it is particularly
worrying that President Bush has seen fit, at this juncture to, in effect,
declare himself dictator." -- Frank Morales
http://www.uruknet.biz/?p=m27769&hd=0&size=1&l=e&fark

"No man in History, including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to
the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL
THOUGHT!!" -- Ray Karczewski repeatedly proves his words in every post
he makes
Posted to talk.bizarre,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,triangle.bizarre

**bump**

Best subject line ever.
Posted to talk.bizarre,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,triangle.bizarre
TMG TMG is offline

Alan Truism wrote:
> **bump**
>
> Best subject line ever.

I don't read triangle.bizarre - so I just have to accept your learned
statement.

Those of us in alt.food.barbecue respect Kevin's opinion, and while some
crazy miscreants flap their arms at his posts, they've never been
able to prove him wrong.

That's pretty much all that matters.
Posted to talk.bizarre,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,triangle.bizarre

On Mon, 06 Aug 2007 22:32:00 -0400, TMG wrote:

> Alan Truism wrote:
>> **bump**
>>
>> Best subject line ever.

> I don't read triangle.bizarre - so I just have to accept your learned
> statement.
>
> Those of us in alt.food.barbecue respect Kevin's opinion, and while some
> crazy miscreants flap their arms at his posts, they've never been
> able to prove him wrong.
>
> That's pretty much all that matters.

I like Kevin.

Does that mean I can't like the subject line too?
Posted to talk.bizarre,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,triangle.bizarre

"Alan Truism" > wrote

> >> **bump**
> >>
> >> Best subject line ever.

> > I don't read triangle.bizarre - so I just have to accept your learned
> > statement.

Nobody reads triangle.bizarre. It gets included in crossposted spam and
trolls, but for all practical porpoises, it's dead, Gurk.

> > Those of us in alt.food.barbecue respect Kevin's opinion, and while some
> > crazy miscreants flap their arms at his posts, they've never been
> > able to prove him wrong.
> >
> > That's pretty much all that matters.

> I like Kevin.
>
> Does that mean I can't like the subject line too?

People in Cary may have a different stake in the matter.

--oTTo--

Posted to talk.bizarre,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,triangle.bizarre
TMG TMG is offline

Otto Bahn wrote:

> People in Cary may have a different stake in the matter.

I've never been to Indiana, but us down home folks in afb stick
together, and we all like Keven. You really shouldn't pick on him. It's
not nice.
Posted to talk.bizarre,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,triangle.bizarre

"TMG" > wrote

> > People in Cary may have a different stake in the matter.

> I've never been to Indiana, but us down home folks in afb stick
> together, and we all like Keven. You really shouldn't pick on him. It's
> not nice.

If you lie down with cats, don't be surprised if you get
some fleas.

--oTTo--
Posted to talk.bizarre,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,triangle.bizarre

On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 17:56:40 -0400, Otto Bahn wrote:

> "TMG" > wrote
>
>> > People in Cary may have a different stake in the matter.

>> I've never been to Indiana, but us down home folks in afb stick
>> together, and we all like Keven. You really shouldn't pick on him. It's
>> not nice.

> If you lie down with cats, don't be surprised if you get
> some fleas.

What if the cats are dead?
Posted to talk.bizarre,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,triangle.bizarre

On Aug 7, 8:47 pm, Alan Truism > wrote:
> On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 17:56:40 -0400, Otto Bahn wrote:
> > "TMG" > wrote

> >> I've never been to Indiana, but us down home folks in afb stick
> >> together, and we all like Keven. You really shouldn't pick on him. It's
> >> not nice.

> > If you lie down with cats, don't be surprised if you get
> > some fleas.

> What if the cats are dead?

If you lie down with shit-rolling dogs, don't be surprised if
you get a really persistent ringworm.

Posted to talk.bizarre,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,triangle.bizarre
TMG TMG is offline

Gilchrist wrote:

> If you lie down with shit-rolling dogs, don't be surprised if
> you get a really persistent ringworm.

There's a joint : opposable thumb joke in there somewhere.

Posted to talk.bizarre,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,triangle.bizarre,rec.pets.dogs.health

On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 20:04:59 -0700, Gilchrist wrote:

> On Aug 7, 8:47 pm, Alan Truism > wrote:
>> On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 17:56:40 -0400, Otto Bahn wrote:
>> > "TMG" > wrote

>> > If you lie down with cats, don't be surprised if you get
>> > some fleas.

>> What if the cats are dead?

> If you lie down with shit-rolling dogs, don't be surprised if
> you get a really persistent ringworm.

Learned that one the hard way, did ya?
Posted to talk.bizarre,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,triangle.bizarre

In triangle.bizarre Otto Bahn > spake:

} Nobody reads triangle.bizarre. It gets included in crossposted spam and
} trolls, but for all practical porpoises, it's dead, Gurk.

Crap. Does that mean even Ravi and Didy! have stopped lurking?

Some of us use tribizz to avoid the volume of the ark, you know...

pax,

--me

--
If God had meant for sharks to do kung fu, he would have given them legs
instead of lazers, and make them have a natural affinity with turtles
Posted to talk.bizarre,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,triangle.bizarre

On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 18:10:21 -0500, gorski wrote:

> In triangle.bizarre Otto Bahn > spake:
>
> } Nobody reads triangle.bizarre. It gets included in crossposted spam and
> } trolls, but for all practical porpoises, it's dead, Gurk.
>
> Crap. Does that mean even Ravi and Didy! have stopped lurking?
>
> Some of us use tribizz to avoid the volume of the ark, you know...

See, I told you I wasn't Gorski's sockpuppet.
Posted to talk.bizarre,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,triangle.bizarre

"Alan Truism" > wrote

> > } Nobody reads triangle.bizarre. It gets included in crossposted spam and
> > } trolls, but for all practical porpoises, it's dead, Gurk.
> >
> > Crap. Does that mean even Ravi and Didy! have stopped lurking?

How would I know?

Trust the feeling!

> > Some of us use tribizz to avoid the volume of the ark, you know...

That was me, once.

> See, I told you I wasn't Gorski's sockpuppet.

Let's hear it for the boy!

--oTTo--
Posted to talk.bizarre,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,triangle.bizarre

On Aug 13, 11:45 am, "Otto Bahn" > wrote:
> "Alan Truism" > wrote
>
> > > } Nobody reads triangle.bizarre. It gets included in crossposted spam and
> > > } trolls, but for all practical porpoises, it's dead, Gurk.

> > > Crap. Does that mean even Ravi and Didy! have stopped lurking?

> How would I know?
>
> Trust the feeling!
>
> > > Some of us use tribizz to avoid the volume of the ark, you know...

> That was me, once.
>
> > See, I told you I wasn't Gorski's sockpuppet.

> Let's hear it for the boy!

Is that the Kevin Bacon connection?

Posted to talk.bizarre,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,triangle.bizarre

["Followup-To:" header set to alt.religion.kibology.]
On 07 Aug 2007 02:25:59 GMT, Alan Truism
> wrote:
>

> **bump**
>
> Best subject line ever.

But which newsgroup is the once respectable one?

--
Theory is gray, but the golden tree of life is green.
-- Goethe
Posted to talk.bizarre,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,triangle.bizarre

"Bill Marcum" > wrote

> > **bump**
> >
> > Best subject line ever.

> But which newsgroup is the once respectable one?

I resemble that remark.

--oTTo--
Posted to talk.bizarre,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,triangle.bizarre

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 16:28:53 -0400, Otto Bahn wrote:

> "Bill Marcum" > wrote
>
>> > **bump**
>> >
>> > Best subject line ever.

>> But which newsgroup is the once respectable one?

> I resemble that remark.

You do favor one another.
Posted to talk.bizarre,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,triangle.bizarre

Bill Marcum > wrote:
>["Followup-To:" header set to alt.religion.kibology.]
>On 07 Aug 2007 02:25:59 GMT, Alan Truism
> > wrote:
>>

>> **bump**
>>
>> Best subject line ever.

>But which newsgroup is the once respectable one?

alt.groups.shit-in-this-one

--Blair
"I.e., what K*nt does without
being prompted."
Posted to talk.bizarre,alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology,alt.religion.dake-bonoism,triangle.bizarre

In triangle.bizarre Alan Truism > spake:

} > > See, I told you I wasn't Gorski's sockpuppet.
} >
} > Let's hear it for the boy!

Nor, apparently, B. Chas "As In Manhattan Bank" Parisher's, nor Cheshire's.

Whose sock puppet *are* you, anyways?

} Is that the Kevin Bacon connection?

"Kevin Bacon Connection" would be a great name for a band.

peace,

--me

--
if you use enough bacon, the hamburg is optional. --oTTo

Respectable cr00kin Bread Fantasy General Cooking 0 16-03-2017 05:34 PM
For Kevin S. Wilson Adam Funk Barbecue 0 07-02-2007 08:30 PM
Kevin S. Wilson is a narrow minded, pig headed son of a bitch. TFM® Barbecue 5 31-10-2006 01:22 AM
Wilson versus Wertz Jack Curry Barbecue 9 27-03-2004 01:34 AM
What Justin Wilson Said? Jerry Minasi General Cooking 4 06-03-2004 12:50 AM