Posted to rec.food.baking

Default bread flour

Some years ago we had a discussion about the best flour for bread
baking. The on favored by many people was Fisher's Morbread. I tried it
and found that it worked better for me than any other I had ever tried.
I drove 300 miles to buy it at the mill in Seattle. Now the mill has
been bought out and I have used the last of my flour. Any recommendations?

Carolyn Taylor

Posted to rec.food.baking

i like King Author bread flour.

Bread Flour The Cook General Cooking 29 05-11-2014 10:49 AM
Whole wheat bread flour? Mitch@_._ Baking 1 02-04-2008 04:56 PM
all purpose flour and bread flour blackdog General Cooking 2 06-05-2006 07:34 PM
Flour?? Bread-AP-Cake Maab Baking 8 16-08-2004 11:57 AM
"bread flour" Steph G.B Baking 19 04-12-2003 11:20 PM