Posted to rec.food.baking
Forever Young

Default Looking for good Xmas recipes

I'm mainly looking for a good source for making Xmas cookies and desserts.
If anyone also has a great recipe on how to make sugar cookies that
don't turn hard as a rock I'd appreciate it.
Looking for different ideas for the main course besides Turkey.
Thanks
Posted to rec.food.baking
Vox Humana

"Forever Young" > wrote in message
> I'm mainly looking for a good source for making Xmas cookies and desserts.
> If anyone also has a great recipe on how to make sugar cookies that
> don't turn hard as a rock I'd appreciate it.
> Looking for different ideas for the main course besides Turkey.
> Thanks

When I am looking for menu ideas, I browse restaurant menus online.

Any good recipes using tofu? Artistic Taste General Cooking 28 15-05-2010 01:15 AM
What I made for Xmas! (recipes, too) Kate Connally General Cooking 6 06-01-2010 09:57 PM
Good Recipes ItsMe Mexican Cooking 1 01-12-2007 07:22 PM
looking for some good recipes to try [email protected] General Cooking 13 07-03-2007 04:14 AM