FoodBanter.com

-   -   Looking for good Xmas recipes (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/73268-looking-good-xmas-recipes.html)

Forever Young 01-11-2005 12:29 PM

Looking for good Xmas recipes

I'm mainly looking for a good source for making Xmas cookies and desserts.
If anyone also has a great recipe on how to make sugar cookies that
don't turn hard as a rock I'd appreciate it.
Looking for different ideas for the main course besides Turkey.
Thanks

Vox Humana 01-11-2005 02:15 PM

"Forever Young" wrote in message
I'm mainly looking for a good source for making Xmas cookies and desserts.
If anyone also has a great recipe on how to make sugar cookies that
don't turn hard as a rock I'd appreciate it.
Looking for different ideas for the main course besides Turkey.
Thanks

When I am looking for menu ideas, I browse restaurant menus online.