widewoman

Default Where is the best place to buy vanilla on the web?

I've been looking for a good place to order vanilla online, reputable,
otherwise not adulterated Mexican vanilla.

I had found a good site ..but then had to reformat my hard drive lost
the bookmarks, and haven't been able to find it again..at least not
one that looked like it.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, I'm pretty much homebound so
mail order is good, FREE SHIPPING is Great too when I can find it.
(poor too..so saving where I can is also good)
Thanks to any who reply!
MOMPEAGRAM

"widewoman" > wrote in message
news
> I've been looking for a good place to order vanilla online, reputable,
> otherwise not adulterated Mexican vanilla.
>
> I had found a good site ..but then had to reformat my hard drive lost
> the bookmarks, and haven't been able to find it again..at least not
> one that looked like it.
>
> Any suggestions would be appreciated, I'm pretty much homebound so
> mail order is good, FREE SHIPPING is Great too when I can find it.
> (poor too..so saving where I can is also good)
> Thanks to any who reply!

I had a similar problem. So... I bought vanilla beans through Ebay, have
purchased 3 lots so far at reasonable prices, and I'm making my own.

Marcella Peek

In article >,
widewoman > wrote:

> I've been looking for a good place to order vanilla online, reputable,
> otherwise not adulterated Mexican vanilla.
>
> I had found a good site ..but then had to reformat my hard drive lost
> the bookmarks, and haven't been able to find it again..at least not
> one that looked like it.
>
> Any suggestions would be appreciated, I'm pretty much homebound so
> mail order is good, FREE SHIPPING is Great too when I can find it.
> (poor too..so saving where I can is also good)
> Thanks to any who reply!

I bought extracts and beans at both

http://vanilla.com/
http://www.penzeys.com

I don't think I've encountered free shipping at either though. I
generally order with friends and we split the shipping so that helps.

marcella
cowboy

vanilla.com is the Ferrari of vanilla sources

and the vanilla queen knows more than anyone on earth about vanilla

http://www.vanilla.com/html/about-queen.html

"widewoman" > wrote in message
news
> I've been looking for a good place to order vanilla online, reputable,
> otherwise not adulterated Mexican vanilla.
>
> I had found a good site ..but then had to reformat my hard drive lost
> the bookmarks, and haven't been able to find it again..at least not
> one that looked like it.
>
> Any suggestions would be appreciated, I'm pretty much homebound so
> mail order is good, FREE SHIPPING is Great too when I can find it.
> (poor too..so saving where I can is also good)
> Thanks to any who reply!

MOMPEAGRAM

"cowboy" > wrote in message
news
> vanilla.com is the Ferrari of vanilla sources
>
> and the vanilla queen knows more than anyone on earth about vanilla
>
> http://www.vanilla.com/html/about-queen.html
>

> "widewoman" > wrote in message
> news
>> I've been looking for a good place to order vanilla online, reputable,
>> otherwise not adulterated Mexican vanilla.
>>
>> I had found a good site ..but then had to reformat my hard drive lost
>> the bookmarks, and haven't been able to find it again..at least not
>> one that looked like it.
>>
>> Any suggestions would be appreciated, I'm pretty much homebound so
>> mail order is good, FREE SHIPPING is Great too when I can find it.
>> (poor too..so saving where I can is also good)
>> Thanks to any who reply!

She has a very good site which i referrenced before buying vanilla beans
elsewhere. Specifically on Ebay. Her beans are $6.50 for 3. I paid $2.45
when I bought 20; for 3.

That's a big savings!

--
READYTORV