Brian Eliason

Default caramel bakeable bits

I am a food broker and am looking for a bakeable caramel bit that
won't puddle and won't bleed. I heard Kraft puts out a good product,
but that's it for now. My company's website,
http://www.selfoodsales.com, explains a little more what a broker is
and how a brokerage works. If this wonder product(bakeable caramel
bits) does exist, basically we would need to represent in order to get
a commission.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!