jackle

Default Is Paul Richards famous?

I'm trying to get some basic background information on Paul Richards,
who I gather was a pastry chef in the early part of the 20th century.

He published several books, including:
-Bread Rolls and Sweet Doughs
-Paul Richards' Pastry Book

Is he well known? Was he considered a prominent chef at the time?

Thanks,
jlenzi

Roy

Maybe not..... I had been baking for 30 years and I only know his name
only now<g>.

Roy

Maybe not..... I had been baking for 30 years and I only know his name
only now<g>.

aem

jackle wrote:
> I'm trying to get some basic background information on Paul Richards,
> [snip]
> Is he well known?

Who?

aem

jackle wrote:
> I'm trying to get some basic background information on Paul Richards,
> [snip]
> Is he well known?

Who?

How is Keith Richards still alive? What is his diet? Somebody General Cooking 4 10-10-2012 05:03 AM
Paul Bunyan Brooklyn1 General Cooking 1 15-09-2012 09:11 PM
Morphy Richards Electric Cooker [email protected] Cooking Equipment 0 25-03-2008 06:14 AM
Philippe Richards stainless steel cookware set [email protected] General Cooking 0 18-12-2005 04:46 AM
Is Paul Richards famous? jackle General Cooking 2 29-03-2005 06:58 PM