Default Great Recipe Source

Check out this great site. It always has the latest deals and
discounts at all food related stores and really simple recipes thats
taste amazing...
www.aweeklyrecipe.com

Scott

In article .com>,
wrote:

> Check out this great site. It always has the latest deals and
> discounts at all food related stores and really simple recipes thats
> taste amazing...

www.aweeklyrecipe.com

Sigh. It's not *quite* spam. Maybe. So why do you have to be deceptive
and imply that you have nothing to do with the site? "It" always has?
How about "we" always have? And let's not discuss the poor grammar.

Or is this just coincidence:
the message's NNTP-Posting-Host: 24.199.89.234
which resolves to NEW YORK CITY, New York, United States

domain: aweeklyrecipe.com
created: 26-Jan-2005
last-changed: 26-Jan-2005
registration-expiration: 26-Jan-2006

nserver: ns29.1and1.com 217.160.224.2
nserver: ns30.1and1.com 217.160.228.2

registrant-firstname: Levi
registrant-lastname: Fried
registrant-street1: 142 Laurel Hill Terrace
registrant-street2: APT 2L
registrant-pcode: 10040
registrant-state: NY
registrant-city: New York