Posted to alt.food.sushi

Default Great source for sushi grade fish

If you are a fish and seafood person like me, then you will enjoy
cooking seafood and freshwater fish whenever you can. Fish and seafood
are high in Omega 3's which are really good for you. I will show you
how and where to buy high quality fish and seafood.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2182544_buy-...food-fish.html
Posted to alt.food.sushi

torque63 wrote:

> If you are a fish and seafood person like me, then you will enjoy
> cooking seafood and freshwater fish whenever you can. Fish and seafood
> are high in Omega 3's which are really good for you. I will show you
> how and where to buy high quality fish and seafood.
>

> http://www.ehow.com/how_2182544_buy-...food-fish.html

Nice spam.

--
Dan
Posted to alt.food.sushi

On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 16:01:53 -0500, Dan Logcher
> wrote:

> torque63 wrote:
>
> > If you are a fish and seafood person like me, then you will enjoy

> Nice spam.

Yes, but you reposted the spammer's entire message, including the link
to his site, so that he got *double* the exposure. I'm sure the
spammer would give you his sincere thanks, if he came back to the
newsgroup to read your message (which spammers hardly ever do).

Please, if you feel compelled to reply to spam (hardly ever a good
idea), at least trim his message and don't repost his links.

--
Ken Blake
Please Reply to the Newsgroup
Posted to alt.food.sushi

On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 16:01:53 -0500, Dan Logcher
> wrote:

>torque63 wrote:
>
>> If you are a fish and seafood person like me, then you will enjoy
>> cooking seafood and freshwater fish whenever you can. Fish and seafood
>> are high in Omega 3's which are really good for you. I will show you
>> how and where to buy high quality fish and seafood.
>>

>Nice spam.

i don't know spam was a seafood - although the hawaiians do eat spam
musubi.

--------
"any words spelled incorrectly are probably typing errors"
Posted to alt.food.sushi

Ken Blake wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 16:01:53 -0500, Dan Logcher
> > wrote:
>

>>torque63 wrote:
>>

>>>If you are a fish and seafood person like me, then you will enjoy

>>Nice spam.

> Yes, but you reposted the spammer's entire message, including the link
> to his site, so that he got *double* the exposure. I'm sure the
> spammer would give you his sincere thanks, if he came back to the
> newsgroup to read your message (which spammers hardly ever do).
>
> Please, if you feel compelled to reply to spam (hardly ever a good
> idea), at least trim his message and don't repost his links.

Why will people be more inclined to click the link from my reply?
Not really sure how that doubles anything for the spammer..

--
Dan

Posted to alt.food.sushi

On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 23:56:19 -0500, Dan Logcher
> wrote:

> Ken Blake wrote:
> > On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 16:01:53 -0500, Dan Logcher
> > > wrote:

> >>Nice spam.

> > Yes, but you reposted the spammer's entire message, including the link
> > to his site, so that he got *double* the exposure. I'm sure the
> > spammer would give you his sincere thanks, if he came back to the
> > newsgroup to read your message (which spammers hardly ever do).
> >
> > Please, if you feel compelled to reply to spam (hardly ever a good
> > idea), at least trim his message and don't repost his links.

> Why will people be more inclined to click the link from my reply?
> Not really sure how that doubles anything for the spammer..

Anybody who missed his original post didn't see his link. But if they
saw your message, they got a second chance to see it. That's doubling
his exposure.

--
Ken Blake
Please Reply to the Newsgroup
Posted to alt.food.sushi

Ken Blake wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 23:56:19 -0500, Dan Logcher
> > wrote:
>

>>Ken Blake wrote:

>>>Yes, but you reposted the spammer's entire message, including the link
>>>to his site, so that he got *double* the exposure. I'm sure the
>>>spammer would give you his sincere thanks, if he came back to the
>>>newsgroup to read your message (which spammers hardly ever do).
>>>
>>>Please, if you feel compelled to reply to spam (hardly ever a good
>>>idea), at least trim his message and don't repost his links.

>>Why will people be more inclined to click the link from my reply?
>>Not really sure how that doubles anything for the spammer..

> Anybody who missed his original post didn't see his link. But if they
> saw your message, they got a second chance to see it. That's doubling
> his exposure.

But with the added "spam" in my response only the people interested in
looking at spam would view it. I don't look at that as doubled.. I'll try
to remember to remove the links, but I don't think its a huge deal if its
forgotten.

--
Dan
Posted to alt.food.sushi

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 11:21:55 -0500, Dan Logcher
> wrote:

> Ken Blake wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 23:56:19 -0500, Dan Logcher
> > > wrote:

> >>Why will people be more inclined to click the link from my reply?
> >>Not really sure how that doubles anything for the spammer..

> > Anybody who missed his original post didn't see his link. But if they
> > saw your message, they got a second chance to see it. That's doubling
> > his exposure.

> But with the added "spam" in my response only the people interested in
> looking at spam would view it. I don't look at that as doubled.. I'll try
> to remember to remove the links, but I don't think its a huge deal if its
> forgotten.

OK, I certainly don't want to make a huge deal out of it, and don't
mean to complain too strongly. All I can ask is that you try to
remember.

And of course I recognize that you can forget, just like I or anyone
else can.

--
Ken Blake
Please Reply to the Newsgroup

Ordering sushi grade fish online (where?) Nick Sushi 9 19-02-2012 08:55 PM
Buying sushi grade fish - need advice Irina Paley Sushi 5 03-12-2008 07:16 PM
sushi grade fish Julia Altshuler General Cooking 22 24-02-2008 06:10 PM
Sushi Fish Source Nona Sushi 4 11-03-2005 03:48 PM
sushi grade fish in the Philadelphia area Johnny Musacha General Cooking 2 18-08-2004 11:58 PM