Tambor

Default Cheese buns

A friend told me about a delicious bun made with cheese she ate in
London last summer. I would like cook it at home but in order to find the
recipe have to know what is its name. Anybody knows how can I find the
recipe? Thanks in advance.

Regards

Tambor

Chris

I'm looking for the same or something similar, it's a Japanese style cheese
cake/bun.

All I know about it is soft cheese is used for the texture, let me know if
you found it.

Cheers

~Chris

"Tambor" > wrote in message
> A friend told me about a delicious bun made with cheese she ate

in
> London last summer. I would like cook it at home but in order to find the
> recipe have to know what is its name. Anybody knows how can I find the
> recipe? Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards
>
> Tambor

congokid

In message >, Chris
> writes
>I'm looking for the same or something similar, it's a Japanese style cheese
>cake/bun.
>
>All I know about it is soft cheese is used for the texture, let me know if
>you found it.

>"Tambor" > wrote in message
>> A friend told me about a delicious bun made with cheese she ate

>in
>> London last summer. I would like cook it at home but in order to find the
>> recipe have to know what is its name. Anybody knows how can I find the
>> recipe? Thanks in advance.

Oops, thought this was a discussion along similar lines to *******
fetish pics.

--
congokid
Good restaurants in London? Number one on Google
Ophelia

"congokid" > wrote in message
> In message >, Chris
> > writes
> >I'm looking for the same or something similar, it's a Japanese style

cheese
> >cake/bun.
> >
> >All I know about it is soft cheese is used for the texture, let me know

if
> >you found it.

> >"Tambor" > wrote in message
> >> A friend told me about a delicious bun made with cheese she

ate
> >in
> >> London last summer. I would like cook it at home but in order to find

the
> >> recipe have to know what is its name. Anybody knows how can I find the
> >> recipe? Thanks in advance.

> Oops, thought this was a discussion along similar lines to *******
> fetish pics.

eh.. yer a mucky lad

gobadaba

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 12:03:03 +0100, congokid wrote:

> Oops, thought this was a discussion along similar lines to *******
> fetish pics.

...or masterbaking with a snake!!

Jane Lumley

Whereabouts in London did she eat the bun in question? (Oh dear - now
every word seems fraught with hidden meaning).
--
Jane Lumley
Tambor

She ate at a supermarket in Hemmel-Hemstead. Perhaps it is not so
known as I thought, isn´t?

Regards

Tambor, Spain

"Jane Lumley" > escribió en el mensaje
> Whereabouts in London did she eat the bun in question? (Oh dear - now
> every word seems fraught with hidden meaning).
> --
> Jane Lumley

Jane Lumley

In article >, Tambor
> writes
> She ate at a supermarket in Hemmel-Hemstead. Perhaps it is not so
>known as I thought, isn´t?

Doesn't sound familiar. I can think of cheese brioches, with cheddar,
or of a sweet bun with cream cheese filling or icing - which was it?

Best,
--
Jane Lumley
Tambor

"Jane Lumley" > escribió en el mensaje
> In article >, Tambor
> > writes
>
> Doesn't sound familiar. I can think of cheese brioches, with cheddar,
> or of a sweet bun with cream cheese filling or icing - which was it?

Neither. It was a small salty bun with cheese inside dough.

Tambor

REC: Brazillian Cheese Buns koko General Cooking 0 25-08-2014 09:39 PM
Burger buns notbob General Cooking 38 28-04-2014 11:19 PM
My Buns Stuck isw General Cooking 3 03-09-2010 04:38 PM
Cardboard buns - not! Peter A General Cooking 10 21-07-2007 07:06 PM
Hot Cross Buns Cora H Parry General Cooking 6 15-03-2004 05:19 AM