Old 12-01-2005, 07:46 PM
jamie

Default looking for a manual for a Sanyo The Bread Factory Plus SBM-15

Hi, I'm looking for a manual for a Sanyo The Bread Factory Plus SBM-15.
Does anyone have one? Does anybody know of a web page I can go to to
download a copy?
Thanks!
- Jamie

Old 12-01-2005, 07:59 PM
Peggy

I tried doing a search on Sanyo's site for a copy of the manual, but there
isn't one. Sorry!
Peggy

ups.com...

Old 15-01-2005, 12:18 AM
Scott

In article . com,
"jamie" wrote:

Hi, I'm looking for a manual for a Sanyo The Bread Factory Plus SBM-15.
Does anyone have one? Does anybody know of a web page I can go to to
download a copy?

Right he
http://sanyoservice.com/pdf/images/SBM-15(0M).pdf

--
to respond (OT only), change "spamless.invalid" to "optonline.net"

http://www.thecoffeefaq.com/

Old 15-01-2005, 02:54 PM
jamie

Thanks! I really appreciate it!