jamie

Default looking for a manual for a Sanyo The Bread Factory Plus SBM-15

Hi, I'm looking for a manual for a Sanyo The Bread Factory Plus SBM-15.
Does anyone have one? Does anybody know of a web page I can go to to
download a copy?
Thanks!
- Jamie

Peggy

I tried doing a search on Sanyo's site for a copy of the manual, but there
isn't one. Sorry!
Peggy

"jamie" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Hi, I'm looking for a manual for a Sanyo The Bread Factory Plus SBM-15.
> Does anyone have one? Does anybody know of a web page I can go to to
> download a copy?
> Thanks!
> - Jamie

Scott

In article . com>,
"jamie" > wrote:

> Hi, I'm looking for a manual for a Sanyo The Bread Factory Plus SBM-15.
> Does anyone have one? Does anybody know of a web page I can go to to
> download a copy?

Right he
<http://sanyoservice.com/pdf/images/SBM-15(0M).pdf>

--
to respond (OT only), change "spamless.invalid" to "optonline.net"

<http://www.thecoffeefaq.com/>
Scott

In article . com>,
"jamie" > wrote:

> Hi, I'm looking for a manual for a Sanyo The Bread Factory Plus SBM-15.
> Does anyone have one? Does anybody know of a web page I can go to to
> download a copy?

Right he
<http://sanyoservice.com/pdf/images/SBM-15(0M).pdf>

--
to respond (OT only), change "spamless.invalid" to "optonline.net"

<http://www.thecoffeefaq.com/>
jamie

Thanks! I really appreciate it!
- Jamie