Victorian Lass

Default European Walnut Cookies

Does anyone have a recipe for Hungarian or Russian walnut shaped
cookies that are filled with a rum cream filling. They are baked
in walnut shaped molds and then the two halves are put together
with the filling.

Thanks heaps. Would really like to try making them.

Peggy

I don't, but did a google search for "Hungarian walnut cookies" that are
also called Kifli. They sound almost what you're talking about, but not
exactly. If you're interested:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...nut+cookies%22
~Peggy

"Victorian Lass" > wrote in message
> Does anyone have a recipe for Hungarian or Russian walnut shaped
> cookies that are filled with a rum cream filling. They are baked
> in walnut shaped molds and then the two halves are put together
> with the filling.
>
> Thanks heaps. Would really like to try making them.

Peggy