Margaret O'Neil

Default Looking for Christmas Cookies.. recipes, etc

Do you have any recipes for xmas that are scrummy.
Margaret O'Neil

Do you have any recipes for xmas that are scrummy.
s.a.karim

can you send me the recipe for Effil towers,please?
Saphoora Abdulahi

Thank you for very nice cake you sent for my christmast party. I need
an other cake for my brother's birthday. His birthday is 27th of
January. Can you make a big cake for his birthday.
Saphoora Abdulahi

Than you for very nice cake you made for my Christmast party.
I have an other order for my brother's birthday. His birthday will be
27th of January. We will have about fifty guests. Can you make a big
cake for this party? If you can make please call me in this week.
Thank you very much
Saphoora Abdulahi

Saphoora Abdulahi

Thank you for your very nice cake for my Christmast party.
I have an other order for my brother's birthday. His birthday is On
Monday 27th of January. If you can make a cake for this party please
call me soon.
Thank you
Saphoora Abdulahi
Denise Jackson Walker

Margaret O'Neil wrote:
> Do you have any recipes for xmas that are scrummy.

I'm not sure if you were asking me, but in case you were, here's a
partial list of the cookies and brownies I have in my files:
Cinnamon Crackles
Sugar(drop type, not decorated)
Fudge Drops
Frosties(Ritz crackers, peanut butter & white chocolate, oh my!)
white chocolate-macadamia cookies
white chocolate-macadamia brownies
chocolate chunk brownies
mint-topped brownies
raspberry brownies
Wedding cookies
Bourbon Fudge Brownies
Vanilla or Lemon Shortbread
cappuccino brownies
Birch Trees(butter cookies glazed with white chocolate and striped with
dark chocolate)
Gingersnaps
Almond-Macaroon Brownies

That's nearly all of my recipes for brownies or cookies. The fudges are
another category entirely. Which one would you like? ~~Denise
SheridR

Hi,

Would you please share the recipe for cinnamon crackles? They sound terrific.

Thank you.

Hugs,
Rhoda

Shirley Ward

Have you tried alt.cookies.yum.yum.yum newsgroup?

Minnie and Duckie have every recipe in the world! it seems.
Shirley Ward