Ognir

Default Donuts

Hello all.
I try to find some good receipts to make some fine airy sweet (like krispy
kream) donuts.
I did find some but all had same problemms.
first it was in english so some ingredients i didnt know what it was and
second
when i tryed some i had the problem that they didnt rise so at the end of
the trip i had some donuts that could make me a killer cause they were like
hard as stone.
please help me
i wanna make my kids happy with some nice american donuts.
Thnks
Ringo from the Netherlands

paula

what were the ingredients you did not understand?? an American recipe
would be in the same language as an English one!!!only the ammounts
may be in cups rather than ounces/grammes.
Brian Macke

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 08:33:56 -0800, paula wrote:

> what were the ingredients you did not understand?? an American recipe
> would be in the same language as an English one!!!only the ammounts may
> be in cups rather than ounces/grammes.

Much like the parts of a car, ingredients have different names in
different locations. The term "half and half" is as alien to the Brits as
the term "treacle" is to Americans. If memory serves me, he had problems
with "granulated sugar" and "shortening" which are distinctly American
names.

--
-Brian James Macke
"In order to get that which you wish for, you must first get that which

Dunkin' Donuts Taxed and Spent General Cooking 30 11-04-2017 03:02 PM
NSA with your donuts? Mayo General Cooking 1 21-09-2014 02:45 PM
Donuts Adam Funk General Cooking 0 13-04-2006 06:35 PM
Donuts Pat Fish1 General Cooking 3 21-04-2004 04:46 AM