Old 04-08-2011, 01:20 PM
Banned

Smile Double Chocolate Cookies

Looking for a quick, delicious and easy recipe for some chocolate cookies? I have a really good recipe on my blog.
Heavenly Food with Diana
I have a real passion for food and would love to share it with the world.

Old 05-08-2011, 05:11 AM
Banned

Your article is very valuable, thank you and hope you continued to share with us.
Old 08-08-2011, 06:05 PM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee362 View Post
Looking for a quick, delicious and easy recipe for some chocolate cookies? I have a really good recipe on my blog.
Heavenly Food with Diana
I have a real passion for food and would love to share it with the world.
thanks i could let my mum try this one'
Old 06-09-2011, 06:49 AM
Member

This is good recipe
i will try must .......
Old 12-09-2011, 08:03 PM
Member

Location: Washington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee362 View Post
Looking for a quick, delicious and easy recipe for some chocolate cookies? I have a really good recipe on my blog.
Heavenly Food with Diana
I have a real passion for food and would love to share it with the world.
Thanks for sharing!! I let my niece make some with me and she loved them.

-Monica

Old 04-12-2011, 07:38 AM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee362 View Post
Looking for a quick, delicious and easy recipe for some chocolate cookies? I have a really good recipe on my blog.
Heavenly Food with Diana
I have a real passion for food and would love to share it with the world.
This is one yummy treat!