FoodBanter.com

-   -   Double Chocolate Cookies (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/409725-double-chocolate-cookies.html)

Dee362 04-08-2011 01:20 PM

Double Chocolate Cookies

Looking for a quick, delicious and easy recipe for some chocolate cookies? I have a really good recipe on my blog.
Heavenly Food with Diana
I have a real passion for food and would love to share it with the world.

jack77 05-08-2011 05:11 AM

Your article is very valuable, thank you and hope you continued to share with us.

countkenshin 08-08-2011 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dee362 (Post 1643879)
Looking for a quick, delicious and easy recipe for some chocolate cookies? I have a really good recipe on my blog.
Heavenly Food with Diana
I have a real passion for food and would love to share it with the world.

thanks i could let my mum try this one'

corriejame09 06-09-2011 06:49 AM

This is good recipe
i will try must .......

monicakendle 12-09-2011 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dee362 (Post 1643879)
Looking for a quick, delicious and easy recipe for some chocolate cookies? I have a really good recipe on my blog.
Heavenly Food with Diana
I have a real passion for food and would love to share it with the world.

Thanks for sharing!! I let my niece make some with me and she loved them.

-Monica

bhrandy 04-12-2011 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dee362 (Post 1643879)
Looking for a quick, delicious and easy recipe for some chocolate cookies? I have a really good recipe on my blog.
Heavenly Food with Diana
I have a real passion for food and would love to share it with the world.

This is one yummy treat! :)