Old 24-08-2004, 04:08 PM
gussie

Default fine cake decorating tips (sizes 0 and 00) in NYC?

Would anyone know where to buy super-fine cake decorating tips in NYC?

I'm looking specifically for sizes 0 and 00. (Broadway Panhandlers
only had size 1).

Old 24-08-2004, 05:18 PM
qahtan

I had to send to Australia for mine. qahtan.

om...

Old 24-08-2004, 05:23 PM
qahtan

I just googled and found
http://www.sugarcraft.com/catalog/misc/tips.htm#tip0-2l
Scroll down down and find imported seamless tips, O and 00
qahtan

om...

Old 24-08-2004, 05:35 PM
Vox Humana

"qahtan" wrote in message
.. .
I had to send to Australia for mine. qahtan.

This was posted on several newsgroups. I noted elsewhere that they are
available from www.Sugarcraft.com which is located in a suburb of
Cincinnati. That might be a bit more convenient than Australia for some
people.

Old 25-08-2004, 04:45 PM
gussie

"Vox Humana" wrote in message . ..
"qahtan" wrote in message
.. .
I had to send to Australia for mine. qahtan.

This was posted on several newsgroups. I noted elsewhere that they are
available from www.Sugarcraft.com which is located in a suburb of
Cincinnati. That might be a bit more convenient than Australia for some
people.

I only posted the question here and in rec.food.equipment.

Thanks for the link, but I have a few online sources for cake tips. I
was looking for a local shop so I could avoid paying postage on a
buck-and-change item.

Old 29-08-2004, 05:35 PM

"gussie" wrote in message
om...
Would anyone know where to buy super-fine cake decorating tips in NYC?

I'm looking specifically for sizes 0 and 00. (Broadway Panhandlers
only had size 1).

I know Global Sugar Art is located in NY but not sure exactly where.

They have a website www.globalsugarart.com

I know they do have the PME seamless tips. They are made from stainless
steel. These tips are a bit pricey but they are wonderful.

Old 29-08-2004, 09:56 PM
Scott

In article [email protected], "d" wrote:

I know Global Sugar Art is located in NY but not sure exactly where.

Plattsburgh, about seven, eight hours north of NYC.

please mail OT responses only

Cake decorating Xise Baking 1 04-06-2007 04:56 PM
cake tin sizes maria Baking 7 10-09-2005 08:03 AM
cake decorating Teri General Cooking 2 27-07-2005 08:13 PM
cake decorating tips (sizes 0 and 00) in NYC? gussie Cooking Equipment 3 24-08-2004 04:24 PM
Cake decorating tips Nic General Cooking 3 09-05-2004 11:13 PM