Old 15-04-2009, 12:34 AM posted to rec.sport.football.college,rec.food.baking

Default A Strange Fact About Me

GregoryD wrote in
:

J.C. Watts Enslin wrote:
I have never had a bowl of cold cereal with milk...ever.

I have had many bowls of dry cold cereal with a glass of milk on the
side. But mix the two together? gag

Jon

You clearly do not eat Grape Nuts.

Grape Nuts are meant to go into muffin recipes. So are Kellogg's Bran Buds.
I like to chop some dried apricot and mix that in too. I could live off
those if I had to.

Old 15-04-2009, 01:05 AM posted to rec.sport.football.college,rec.food.baking

On Apr 14, 7:34*pm, Jay Furr wrote:
GregoryD wrote om:

J.C. Watts Enslin wrote:
I have never had a bowl of cold cereal with milk...ever.

I have had many bowls of dry cold cereal with a glass of milk on the
side. *But mix the two together? *gag

Jon

You clearly do not eat Grape Nuts.

Grape Nuts are meant to go into muffin recipes. *So are Kellogg's Bran Buds. *
I like to chop some dried apricot and mix that in too. *I could live off
those if I had to.

I thought Grape Nuts were meant to substitute for gravel.
Old 12-05-2009, 04:54 AM
Member

i think you can have a try to mix them together,it is nutritious
Marriage is a romance like ally mcbeal dvd
in which the hero dies in the first chapter bones dvd never come back!