FoodBanter.com

-   -   A Strange Fact About Me (https://www.foodbanter.com/baking/170975-re-strange-fact-about.html)

Jay Furr 15-04-2009 12:34 AM

A Strange Fact About Me

GregoryD > wrote in
:

> J.C. Watts Enslin wrote:
>> I have never had a bowl of cold cereal with milk...ever.
>>
>> I have had many bowls of dry cold cereal with a glass of milk on the
>> side. But mix the two together? <gag>
>>
>> Jon

> You clearly do not eat Grape Nuts.

Grape Nuts are meant to go into muffin recipes. So are Kellogg's Bran Buds.
I like to chop some dried apricot and mix that in too. I could live off
those if I had to.

[email protected][_2_] 15-04-2009 01:05 AM

A Strange Fact About Me

On Apr 14, 7:34*pm, Jay Furr > wrote:
> GregoryD > wrote om:
>
> > J.C. Watts Enslin wrote:
> >> I have never had a bowl of cold cereal with milk...ever.

> >> I have had many bowls of dry cold cereal with a glass of milk on the
> >> side. *But mix the two together? *<gag>

> >> Jon

> > You clearly do not eat Grape Nuts.

> Grape Nuts are meant to go into muffin recipes. *So are Kellogg's Bran Buds. *
> I like to chop some dried apricot and mix that in too. *I could live off
> those if I had to.

I thought Grape Nuts were meant to substitute for gravel.

Jay Furr 15-04-2009 02:54 AM

A Strange Fact About Me

" > wrote in news:aa48ec4a-5872-4360-
:

:

>> > You clearly do not eat Grape Nuts.

>> Grape Nuts are meant to go into muffin recipes. ’So are Kellogg's Bran
>> Buds. ’ I like to chop some dried apricot and mix that in too. ’I could
>> live of f those if I had to.

> I thought Grape Nuts were meant to substitute for gravel.

You got a problem with my mama's Special Feldspar Muffins?

butterflygirl 12-05-2009 04:54 AM

i think you can have a try to mix them together,it is nutritious