Old 13-04-2009, 11:40 PM
Member

Smile Hi everyone!!

I'm new here, and look forward to learning some new things. I may be old, but still like to learn new thing, like how I found this site when I wanted to find out how long to microwave a split in half butternut squash.
I love to bake our own sourdough bread. Maybe I'll find others that share my interest.....maybe even trade a culture or two!
Margie