Posted to rec.food.baking

Default Passion Parties Book a party or become a consultant 866)461-1772

Unemployed, looking for a job, tired of interviewing.
Are you enthusiastic, dedicated and money motivated?
Would you like to work from home or own your own business?
Are you looking to CHANGE your LIFE?
You can make passion YOUR business for as little as $100!
Passion Parties leads the party plan industry as America's premier
sensual products company.
A Passion Parties(R) business is a flexible way to earn extra income or
start a new career. We have part and full-time consultants, and those
that work their Passion Parties business along-side another job.
We offer ordinary women the opportunity to live extraordinary
lifestyles by owning and managing their own businesses--while promoting
sexual awareness and well-being. Our direct-selling business model
provides generous rewards and recognition for our independent
consultants. Our educational approach to sex and relationships has
given Passion Parties and our Passion Consultants a reputation for
being leaders in the field of sexual relationships. Passion Parties,
Inc. has been featured in a variety of media outlets including
Primetime Live, Time Magazine, The New York Times, O: The Oprah
Magazine, and Good Morning America--among many others.
Our Misson: To share the Passion Parties vision that any woman can
experience the prosperity of owning her own business; to share
products that will enhance a woman's relationship; and to share the
philosophy of women helping women.
Be in control of your finances, work when you want to work. Supplement
your income while you are
looking for a job. You can make it what you want, and I will be here
to guide you on the path to success.
Take control of your life and dreams today! CALL ME AT 866)461-1772
or go to http://www.secretsforpassion.com
I'd love to have you join my team and show you why Passion Parties IS
THEE PLACE TO BE! If you are looking for a company that will reward
and invest in you, JOIN Passion Parties today! Consultants are needed
nationwide. I look forward to talking with you about this wonderful
opportunity!

adult sex toy parties, adult sex toy party, adult toy parties, adult
toy party, adult toys, parties, at home parties, join passion parties,
become a passion consultant, passion diva, bachelorette, bachelorette
parties, bachelorette party, bachelorette party games, bachelorette
party gift, bachelorette party gifts, bachelorette party idea,
bachelorette party ideas, bachelorette sex parties, bachelorette
party, ideas for bachelorette parties, lingerie parties, parties,
party, party consultant, party hostess, party ideas, party diva, party
California, party California, passion party California, passion genie,
passion, passion California, independent consultant, hostess,
passions, passions com, planning bachelorette party, sex parties, sex
party, sex toy parties, sex toy party, slumber party adult toys, adult
novelty toys, adult party, adult sex toy parties, adult toys parties,
adult toys party, erotic gifts, host a passion party, host a sex toy
party, passion parties, passion parties, passion parties consultant,
passion party, passion party consultant, passion party consultants,
passion party products, passion parties, passions parties, passions
party, sex party, sex toy ideas, sex toy parties, California sex toy
party, California sex toy parties, Californiasex toys parties,
California sex toys party, sexy gifts, slumber party, pure romance,
ultimate nights, ultimate girls night, girls night out, girls night
in, ultimate girls nights, girls night out, single again party, girls
night in, sex toys, single again party, women helping women,brittany
spears, paris hilton, I do those fun parties.AK / AZ / AR / CA / CO /
CT / DE / DC / FL / GA / HI / ID / IL / IN / IA / KS / KY / LA / ME /
MD / MA / MI / MN /MS / MO / MT / NE / NV / NH / NJ / NM / NY / NC /
ND / OH / OK / OR /PA / RI / SC / SD / TN / TX / UT / VT / VA / WA /
WV / WI /WY