Posted to rec.food.baking

Default The Greatest Deal On Wine Ever!!!

Okay, listen to this. I was on this site named
AmericanWineCompany.com http://www.americanwinecompany.com Anyway, I
got into their wine club for half the price of anyone else on the web
plus my wine arrived on time for my wifes birthday
so here's a http://www.americanwinecompany.com

Posted to rec.food.baking

"ai9kwsvz" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Okay, listen to this. I was on this site named
> AmericanWineCompany.com http://www.americanwinecompany.com Anyway, I
> got into their wine club for half the price of anyone else on the web
> plus my wine arrived on time for my wifes birthday
> so here's a http://www.americanwinecompany.com

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM