Posted to rec.food.baking

Default Representatives needed for a food business

We would like to introduce our company United for Import and Export,
as a producer and exporter of organic and conventional herbs, spices,
seeds and dehydrated vegetables in Egypt. According to our policy of
increasing our annual target annually in exportation and production
capacities, we're seeking new trade representatives who work on a
basis of commission to support us in the sales of our products.
We're looking for representatives in USA, Canada & EU except Germany,
England and Spain.

You can find more information in our website:
www.unitedco-online.com

Or contact us at:

Best regards,,

Mohammed Ebied