Posted to rec.food.baking

Default Me and that Panasonic bread machine

LOL!
Since my initial post on Thursday afternoon, I have made four loaves of
bread and have the fifth's ingredients in the unit now, set to galvanize
into action at 3:30 a.m. so as to be ready to remove from the pan at
7:30 a.m.
The first loaf was 1-1/2# white bread.
The second was 1# white bread.
The third was a Krusteaz Cinnamon Raisin bread mix.
The fourth was 1-1/2# 75% white, ~25% whole wheat.
The fifth is like the fourth.

It's pretty interesting; thanks for your inputs to my question about the
initial 'rest' time.
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
"Maligning an individual says more about you than the one you malign."
Posted to rec.food.baking

Sounds like you have got it worked out now! Either you eat a lot of bread
or have a lot of people to feed!

"Melba's Jammin'" > wrote in message
> LOL!
> Since my initial post on Thursday afternoon, I have made four loaves of
> bread and have the fifth's ingredients in the unit now, set to galvanize
> into action at 3:30 a.m. so as to be ready to remove from the pan at
> 7:30 a.m.
> The first loaf was 1-1/2# white bread.
> The second was 1# white bread.
> The third was a Krusteaz Cinnamon Raisin bread mix.
> The fourth was 1-1/2# 75% white, ~25% whole wheat.
> The fifth is like the fourth.
>
> It's pretty interesting; thanks for your inputs to my question about the
> initial 'rest' time.
> --
> -Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
> "Maligning an individual says more about you than the one you malign."
> http://web.mac.com/barbschaller; blahblahblog 10/13/2006
> http://jamlady.eboard.com

Posted to rec.food.baking

In article >,
"Viviane" > wrote:

> Sounds like you have got it worked out now! Either you eat a lot of bread
> or have a lot of people to feed!
>
> "Melba's Jammin'" > wrote in message
> > LOL!
> > Since my initial post on Thursday afternoon, I have made four loaves of
> > bread and have the fifth's ingredients in the unit now, set to galvanize

Neither, Viviane. I have a large freezer, though, and in three weeks
will be on a ship in the Mediterranean. My husband will be at home.
Poor darlin' has to eat *something*. "-)
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
"Maligning an individual says more about you than the one you malign."
http://web.mac.com/barbschaller; blahblahblog 9/29/2006
http://jamlady.eboard.com
Posted to rec.food.baking

Melba's Jammin' wrote:
> In article >,
> "Viviane" > wrote:
>
> > Sounds like you have got it worked out now! Either you eat a lot of bread
> > or have a lot of people to feed!
> >
> > "Melba's Jammin'" > wrote in message
> > > LOL!
> > > Since my initial post on Thursday afternoon, I have made four loaves of
> > > bread and have the fifth's ingredients in the unit now, set to galvanize

> Neither, Viviane. I have a large freezer, though, and in three weeks
> will be on a ship in the Mediterranean. My husband will be at home.
> Poor darlin' has to eat *something*. "-)
> --
> -Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
> "Maligning an individual says more about you than the one you malign."
> http://web.mac.com/barbschaller; blahblahblog 9/29/2006

You're going on a cruise, and leaving hubby at home? Hmmm, sounds
interesting.
I'm available for gigolo, er, "guide" services.

> http://jamlady.eboard.com

Posted to rec.food.baking

In article .com>,
" > wrote:

> Melba's Jammin' wrote:
> > In article >,
> > "Viviane" > wrote:
> >
> > > Sounds like you have got it worked out now! Either you eat a lot of bread
> > > or have a lot of people to feed!

> > Neither, Viviane. I have a large freezer, though, and in three weeks
> > will be on a ship in the Mediterranean. My husband will be at home.
> > Poor darlin' has to eat *something*. "-)
> > --
> > -Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ

> You're going on a cruise, and leaving hubby at home? Hmmm, sounds
> interesting.
> I'm available for gigolo, er, "guide" services.
>

> > http://jamlady.eboard.com

You are such a brat!!! LOL!
You can come here and cook for him! Pfftthhggbtt!
"You heat, Rob; you don't cook. There's a difference."
The freezer is stocked with Marie Callender pot pies; the pantry is
loaded with canned soup and canned chili. There's prepared Swiss steak
in the freezer but he'd have to plan ahead to thaw and heat that and he
gets caught up in classwork. He's hoping to take a semester off next
year so we can go somewhere together.