Posted to rec.food.baking,alt.bread.recipes

Default Recommend a good bread machine? (e.g. Panasonic SD253 any good?)

Hi

I'm still looking for that Bread-maker for a wedding present...

I just discovered that the groom thinks that SD253 Panasonic might
be quite good. Any views?

I dont honestly know what the bride n groom intend to make with the
thing - gluten free was partly my idea being as I'm thinking of buying
a machine myself!

I dont quite understand these things but I *think* it comes with some
kind of nut dispenser - is that so that you can add stuff later on in
the
bake - I guess that could be important...

Anyhow any views on the SD253?

It doesnt LOOK like much I have to say... and it's a shame it doesn
have nice
window to look through to see how things are getting on without
actually
opening the lid (no doubt a disaster!) I wouldnt mind a nice shiney
stainless steel/(chrome??) one might look good... But the main thing
would be to get something that WORKS well.

With thanks

Ship
Shiperton Henethe

Posted to rec.food.baking,alt.bread.recipes

Uzytkownik "ship" > napisal w wiadomosci
oups.com...

> Hi
>
> I'm still looking for that Bread-maker for a wedding present...
>
> I just discovered that the groom thinks that SD253 Panasonic might
> be quite good. Any views?

Hi Ship,
I have Panasonic but SD 206, the older version and I love it, so I suppose
the new one must be great. I would buy it if I were you, it's really worth
recommending. :-)

Posted to rec.food.baking,alt.bread.recipes

Amazon has some consumer rated bread machines

waterboy

Posted to rec.food.baking,alt.bread.recipes

sysobi wrote:
> Uzytkownik "ship" > napisal w wiadomosci
> oups.com...
> >
> > Hi
> >
> > I'm still looking for that Bread-maker for a wedding present...
> >
> > I just discovered that the groom thinks that SD253 Panasonic might
> > be quite good. Any views?

> Hi Ship,
> I have Panasonic but SD 206, the older version and I love it, so I suppose
> the new one must be great. I would buy it if I were you, it's really worth
> recommending. :-)

Is there a version with a transparent lid do you know?
And if you bought again, where would you recommend buying from?
(I'd like to talk to the retailer if possible first...)

Ship