Posted to alt.food.asian

Default China Trip's Food Photos

i finally got my act together. will try to keep up
with the post processing and add new ones, hopefull,
every (other) day. i've also included whatever
notes i can remember cos i know i'll forget the
little details months from now.

use Firefox. China food photos have threads start
with "CN:..."
http://www.network54.com/Forum/404720/

cheers
Posted to alt.food.asian

Steve Wertz wrote:

> Of the pictures that I could see, they looked great. After the
> first Vietnamese photo (the tapioca pancakes), I couldn't see any
> more. Just the comments.
>
> Bummer.
>
> -sw

i remove the photo links after a while to relieve
bandwidth usage on my free photo hosting account.
Posted to alt.food.asian

Steve Wertz wrote:

> But... I only looked at them 5 hours after you told us about
> them.
>
> Oh well.
>
> -sw

all the stuff below the VN tapioca cakes are older.
i usually remove the links after a week.
which ones do you want to see...all threads to the
end of the current page starting from the tapioca
cakes? let me know and i'll put the links back for
ya no problem, SW.
Posted to alt.food.asian

The photos are awesome. I was salivating over every picture. mmmmm.

Thanks for sharing.

Saudades (FG) wrote:
> i finally got my act together. will try to keep up
> with the post processing and add new ones, hopefull,
> every (other) day. i've also included whatever
> notes i can remember cos i know i'll forget the
> little details months from now.
>
> use Firefox. China food photos have threads start
> with "CN:..."
> http://www.network54.com/Forum/404720/
>
> cheers

Posted to alt.food.asian

Jade wrote:
> The photos are awesome. I was salivating over every picture. mmmmm.
>
> Thanks for sharing.

my pleasure.

Posted to alt.food.asian

Saudades (FG) wrote:
> i finally got my act together. will try to keep up
> with the post processing and add new ones, hopefull,
> every (other) day. i've also included whatever
> notes i can remember cos i know i'll forget the
> little details months from now.
>
> use Firefox. China food photos have threads start
> with "CN:..."
> http://www.network54.com/Forum/404720/
>
> cheers

Very interesting !

Nice to see that DC is alive !!
Did he saw my famous restaurant pictures at ABF ??

Philippe who noticed that some pictures are already removed

Posted to alt.food.asian

Philippe Lemaire (remove oldies) wrote:

> Very interesting !
>
> Nice to see that DC is alive !!
> Did he saw my famous restaurant pictures at ABF ??
>
> Philippe who noticed that some pictures are already removed

i don't think he's seen your restaurant pics, PL.
yes he's still 'alive', just not at ABF. the rest i
can't really comment on so you'll have to ask him
yourself

yes, photos are remove after a week or so to relieve
bandwidth usage but they're eventually arcchived at
http://bonvivantnl.fotopic.net
Posted to alt.food.asian

"Saudades (FG)" > wrote in message
> Philippe Lemaire (remove oldies) wrote:
> >
> > Nice to see that DC is alive !!
> > Did he saw my famous restaurant pictures at ABF ??
> >
> > Philippe who noticed that some pictures are already removed
> >

> i don't think he's seen your restaurant pics, PL.
> yes he's still 'alive', just not at ABF. the rest i
> can't really comment on so you'll have to ask him
> yourself

Don't bite your tongue waiting on a reply.

Not his forte.

Graeme