Posted to alt.food.asian

Default Samosa recipe?

Hey you can try making a different type of samosa. This one is called the Pizza Samosa. Here is the recipe to it. http://www.bhookajanta.com/2013/07/pizza-samosa.html
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Hey you can try making a different type of samosa. This one is called the Pizza Samosa. Here is the recipe to it. Bhooka Janta: Pizza Samosa
What is a Samoso?
Posted to alt.food.asian

On 08/28/13 10:14 PM, sometime in the recent past bigwheel posted this:
> ;1860750 Wrote:
>> Hey you can try making a different type of samosa. This one is called
>> the Pizza Samosa. Here is the recipe to it. 'Bhooka Janta: Pizza Samosa'
>> (
http://www.bhookajanta.com/2013/07/pizza-samosa.html)

> What is a Samoso?

No idea what a Samoso is, but you should try searching Samosa. Tons of info
describing this pot sticker

--
Wilson 44.69, -67.3
Member

I am interested in this topic and would like to find out some more information as my friend need information on this topic. Do you have any other articles about this?

Last edited by jackie15 : 12-03-2014 at 08:21 AM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
What is a Samoso?
Samosa is like a Pie , in which difference of the shape samosa look like a triangle and pie look like a circle.

Samosa abdul General Cooking 9 09-04-2012 05:24 AM
samosa's what went wrong? BB[_3_] General Cooking 4 24-05-2009 01:07 PM
Samosa Receipe miljo123 Recipes 0 22-05-2009 03:04 AM
Samosa Recipe - Indian vegetarian snack Michael Bohl Asian Cooking 0 29-04-2005 03:07 AM
Cocktail Samosa Ronnie Rao General Cooking 0 10-10-2004 05:10 PM