FoodBanter.com

-   Asian Cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/asian-cooking/)
-   -   Samosa recipe? (https://www.foodbanter.com/asian-cooking/425444-re-samosa-recipe.html)

[email protected] 28-08-2013 01:12 PM

Samosa recipe?

Hey you can try making a different type of samosa. This one is called the Pizza Samosa. Here is the recipe to it. http://www.bhookajanta.com/2013/07/pizza-samosa.html

bigwheel 29-08-2013 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Post 1860750)
Hey you can try making a different type of samosa. This one is called the Pizza Samosa. Here is the recipe to it. Bhooka Janta: Pizza Samosa

What is a Samoso?

Wilson[_6_] 31-08-2013 05:46 PM

Samosa recipe?

On 08/28/13 10:14 PM, sometime in the recent past bigwheel posted this:
> ;1860750 Wrote:
>> Hey you can try making a different type of samosa. This one is called
>> the Pizza Samosa. Here is the recipe to it. 'Bhooka Janta: Pizza Samosa'
>> (
http://www.bhookajanta.com/2013/07/pizza-samosa.html)

> What is a Samoso?

No idea what a Samoso is, but you should try searching Samosa. Tons of info
describing this pot sticker ;)

--
Wilson 44.69, -67.3

jackie15 25-10-2013 06:10 AM

I am interested in this topic and would like to find out some more information as my friend need information on this topic. Do you have any other articles about this?

thomaservine 04-03-2015 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigwheel (Post 1860971)
What is a Samoso?

Samosa is like a Pie , in which difference of the shape samosa look like a triangle and pie look like a circle.

thomaservine 04-03-2015 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigwheel (Post 1860971)
What is a Samoso?

Samosa is like a Pie , in which difference of the shape samosa look like a triangle and pie look like a circle.

areeeeououou