Annie D Li

Default Natto (The perfect black bean sauce)

Natto is one of those things you either have to:

acquire a taste for it, if you do you probably love it

Hate it

Me? I can't even stand the stuff in my house.

On another note, Durian, the fruit is the same way. You either acquire a
taste for it and love it, or hate it.

That's another one I can't stand to have in my house....

Annie D Li