Rona

Default crap, google groups hates me!

I've been trying to post forever and google groups just doesn't want
to let me!

So here I go again...

My ISP in Japan does not carry afa (nor alt.binaries.food) so my
posting here will be limited, at best. I'll check in once in a while,
and I'll still be on rfc and (dare I say it) e-Gullet.

If you'd like to check out my new apaato, take a look at
community.webshots.com/user/prasantrin under "My apartment" (go
figure!). I hope that link works. As you can see, I have lots of
room if any of you want to visit Japan! I'll be posting food pictures
at some point--I'm hoping to get DSL to make posting speedier (and
cheaper!). I just need to figure out how to do it without having a
Japanese computer!

Till next time...adieu...adios...sayonara!
Rona Yuthasastrakosol

"Peter Dy" > wrote in message .com>...

> Yes, I agree!
>
> With one of my ISPs, I just asked to add afa; it was up a few days later. I
> don't think it costs them anything. You might want to try that, Rona.
>
> Did you ever say why you are in Japan? Is it business-related?
>
> Peter

Google Groups hates me even more! I've changed my google groups
address so I won't get in(n?)undated with virus-laden e-mails (one
post and I get 10+ a day!).

I'm working here now--teaching at one of those exlusive girls' schools
in Japan, except this one is for very smart girls. They're a bit
scary (as are their parents) but nothing I haven't dealt with before.

I have a beautiful apartment, though! And I have food pictures up
now, too! I think I already posted the address, but in case I didn't
here it is http://community.webshots.com/user/prasantrin . I made
okonomiyaki last night--it was delish! (I hate that word, but
sometimes it's fun to use.)

Hi to Nick! For some reason, his posts don't show up in google groups
so I only see them if someone else quotes them :-(.

adieu, hasta la vista, mata ne!

rona
----
please do not send e-mails to googlegroups8. E-mails should go to
prasantrin at yahoo dot com (replace the com with ca).