Posted to alt.food.asian

Default Nuoc Hang for Grilled Vietnamese Pork (was: chinese chicken fried rice)

> wrote:

> Dan,
> The last time I bought a Wok it had a steel ring that sat flat on the
> cooking surface. The Wok sits on the ring and away you go.

This is the problem with having a news provider that carries the
last 4.5 years worth of posts.... People don't know where to
start reading threads :-)

(IOW: The post you're responding to is 4.5 years old)

OBAsian Food: I've just learned the secret to thit nuong: caramel
sauce. I plan to try it this weekend. Anybody have any experience
with nuoc hang?

-sw
Member

U can hav the sugar fried and get "nuoc hang" when it turns brown-yellow. U can add some coconut milk into the mixture above.
Gud luck and enjoy ur food