Posted to alt.food.asian

Default Cardboard Buns revealed to be a hoax

A reported faked this story and is now detained

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapc...eut/index.html
http://www.cbc.ca/consumer/story/200...uns-china.html

I won't be surprised if the major media in North America fail to
feature this new report prominently, as it is not as sensational as
the original. However, coming from a country where they spray paint
the grass green, this report may itself be fake, to serve as damage
control.

Posted to alt.food.asian

Tippi wrote:
> A reported faked this story and is now detained
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapc...eut/index.html
> http://www.cbc.ca/consumer/story/200...uns-china.html
>
> I won't be surprised if the major media in North America fail to
> feature this new report prominently, as it is not as sensational as
> the original. However, coming from a country where they spray paint
> the grass green, this report may itself be fake, to serve as damage
> control.

A conspiracy theory inside another conspiracy theory, I lover it!

it's a mystery wrapped in an enigma, served on a bed of lettuce.........

--
HTTP://www.sushifaq.com/ The Sushi FAQ
HTTP://www.sushifaq.com/sushiotaku/ The Sushi Otaku Blog