BZ

Default Half the Bread

> I actually agree with you, to be honest certain groups seem to be more
> agressive in their approach to things like this, personally i try and keep
> an open mind in such things but i tend to steer clear of foods that are
> "designed" for diabetics as for me at least they hold no appeal. I prefer

> make my diet up of foods that are readily availble over the counter and
> taken in moderation and sensibly are no better or worse for me than for
> anyone else.
> >

> > > If you must approach a subject in the same manner as a troll or

spammer
> > > would then you can hardly moan when you get the same reception can

you.

> > Something has changed I guess in the way people communicate. I thought
> > joining a conversation was called participating. So basically, if I

don't
> > agree or have another perspective on a topic I can be considered a

"troll"
> > or a "spammer". Insightful...
> >

> I meant this in the context of how some people will recieve you, for my

own
> part i've no problem with what you post. usenet is a good source of info

and
> the logical conclusion of that is that anything deemed relevant by the
> poster is fit for discussion

You would think. The reaction to simply responding to another persons
request for information has sparked this whole insame thread. Usenet used to
be a good source for info (maybe 5 to 10 years ago) but more and more it is
just a place for ant-socials who can't fit in in the real world and need to
hide behind their computer screens. Mailing lists are much more enjoyable as
you typically have only the people who are truly interested in discussion
with respect for others as a priority and never make anyone feel as though
they don't belong.

> Like you i'm finding that certain groups are better to post in and start
> discussions on this than certain others and i also suspect that I, like

you
> will be restricting my posting to that group and simply read the rest for
> information purposes only.

I look forward to any and all intelligent conversation we may have in the
future.