Susan Leah Bringham

Default Bluebery

"Karen" > wrote in message news:<dIlcb.566066$Ho3.103337@sccrnsc03>...
> "Susan Leah Bringham" > wrote in message
> om...
> > Anyone who cooks muffins have a recipe for Bluebery muffins that don't
> > use too much sugar or at least use Splenda?
> > Got a lot of them this year and want to make all kinds of goodies.
> > Thanks,
> > Susan

> Hi, Susan!
>
> Here's a recipe I tried a couple of weeks ago - these muffins are really
> good.
>Hi,

I tried the recipe added pecans and 4 tablespoons of bran to the mix.
It worked wonderfully well. Didn't affect my Bg's at all.
I also made one using soy flour and no 'real' flour and they worked
splendedly also.
Now I am going to make the same recipe with cranberries and apples
plus some nice nuts.
Good going.