Old 01-10-2003, 12:35 AM
Susan Leah Bringham

Default Bluebery

"Karen" wrote in message news:[email protected]
"Susan Leah Bringham" wrote in message
om...
Anyone who cooks muffins have a recipe for Bluebery muffins that don't
use too much sugar or at least use Splenda?
Got a lot of them this year and want to make all kinds of goodies.
Thanks,
Susan

Hi, Susan!

Here's a recipe I tried a couple of weeks ago - these muffins are really
good.
Hi,

I tried the recipe added pecans and 4 tablespoons of bran to the mix.
It worked wonderfully well. Didn't affect my Bg's at all.
I also made one using soy flour and no 'real' flour and they worked
splendedly also.
Now I am going to make the same recipe with cranberries and apples
plus some nice nuts.
Good going.