Siobhan Perricone

Default Ice cream

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 23:13:15 -0400, "Peanutjake" >
wrote:

>Read the labels.
>Don't be fooled by "sugar free."
>I have found some "regular" ice creams with less carbs than the "sugar free" varieties.
>
>With diabetes, it is the amount of carbs in a food that counts. Not the amount of, or lack of sugar.

Specifically Breyer's ice creams.

I've also found that most plain ole chocolate dipped ice cream bars are 12
to 14 carbs each. Which means they make a very nice little snack.

--
Siobhan Perricone
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or

You have a choice: www.deanforamerica.com
Feel free to contact me about him, he was my governor and "boss" for 10 years.

"If the percent of minorities in your state has anything to do with how you
can connect with how you can connect with African American voters, then
Trent Lott would be Martin Luther King, Jr." - Howard Dean