Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default smashed cauliflower recipe

Susan wrote:

> I made something many years ago that I'd never seen nor heard of, pasta
> with bread crumbs, anchovies, garlic and olive oil that I was sure was
> my own brilliant invention. Years later I began seeing it in a million
> cookbooks and magazines.

Years and years ago I had my own little veggie garden in the Garden
State. I made a delicious vegetable stew with fresh tomato, egg plant,
zucchini, onions, green bell peppers, garlic and fresh basil. I called
it "vegetable stew"

Years later I learned it was a fancy French dish called rattatuille
(sp). I want from a frantic cook trying to use up my over-planted bounty
to a gourmet chef overnight! :-)

--
Janet Wilder
Bad spelling. Bad punctuation