Peter

Default The BK veggie burger

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 08:45:38 GMT, "Tesoro" >
wrote:

>"Peter" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 13:14:51 GMT, Frogleg > wrote:
>>
>>> need to deny themselves the actuality. Mind you, I do find it a bit

>> difficult when I eat in a Pizza Hut and someone on the next table has
>> pepperoni on their pizza.)
>>
>> Peter.

>If you are eating the pizza at the Hut then you are consuming animal
>products. Its in the sauce...

Curious. I see (from the article headers) that you appear to be in
North America. I'm in England. I wonder if they use different recipes
on different sides of the Atlantic? I recall that the Vegetarian
Society here was satisfied that UK Pizza Hut pizzas were OK.

Peter.