Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Big Jim Big Jim is offline

Default First brisket and orgasms

"Dave Bugg" > wrote in message
> Big Jim wrote:
>
>> "Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote in message

>>> Friends are having a baby shower for their first grandchild and my
>>> wife offered to help. She also offered for me to make a brisket. It is
>>> time to stock the freezer for winter so I figured I'd fill 'er
>>> up in the smoker.

>> Ed, you sorta one of my Internet Barbecue Heroes, but I gotta call
>> you on this.
>> You did not make that brisket, unless you raised that beef
>> yourowndamnself.

> Now when the heck did you get so damned persnickity, Jim? :-)
>
> --
> Dave
> www.davebbq.com

That's always been one of my pet peeves, Greenhorns do it all the time. I
made some ribs, I made a BUTT. But when Ed does it I gotta say something <G>
Bob and Ginger took a 50# pig up to Dave Linebacks place in the NC
Mountains this past weekend and helped Dave break in his new Pete Jones
Memorial whole hog pit. When he was describing the cooking, he kept saying
"WE" did this and "WE" did that. All I seen in the pictures was Bob doing
and Dave watching. When I called him on it, he fessed up. All he did was eat
and make the Margaritas. Gotta keep these things under control. First thing
you know Dave would have done it all hisowndamnself.(ABG>
--
James A. "Big Jim" Whitten

www.lazyq.com