Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default smashed cauliflower recipe

Myra > wrote:
: On Oct 13, 7:03 pm, "Cheri" > wrote:
: > Joan and her butterflydogs wrote in message <96aQi.719$GM2.553@trndny02>...
: >
: > >Shopping in a grocery store today , samples were passed out for Rachael
: > >Ray's smashed cauliflower recipe.
: >
: > >Basically cooked very tender in some chicken bouillon, smashed very
: > >fine like mashed potatoes with masher and butter and cheese ( white
: > >cheddar & grated parmesan ) stirred into to make it very creamy. Salt and
: > >pepper of course plus dash of nutmeg.
: >
: > >It was very yummy and I never had it prepared that way.
: >
: > >Thought I would pass it on! I might make this for Thanksgiving it was so
: > >yummy !
: >
: > >Of course I cannot leave a recipe alone and would probably add ( for my
: > >tastes ) some garlic too
: >
: > >Enjoy
: >
: > >Joan
: >
: > RR probably got the recipe from alt.support.diet.low.carb a few years ago. I
: > find that a lot with the TV cooks, books, etc. :-)
: >
: > Cheri

: Wouldn't be a bit surprised. That sounds just like a simple variation
: on ASDLC's mashed "fauxtato" recipe.

: It's one of the reasons why I don't post recipes any more.

: Myra

Good to see you posting and it is a shame tht you feel you had to stop
posting recipes. I several ofy yours that got lost when I switched from a
PC to a Mac adn lost all my recipe files!

Wendy