Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Bradley V. Stone Bradley V. Stone is offline

Default First brisket and orgasms

Good job! My first brisket was the same way. I didn't know what to
expect, but it turned out heavenly. all the guests kept asking if it
was some sort of rib roast or super expensive cut. I explained was
brisket was, and they were shocked. then I mentioned how it took 16
hours to cook.

I was asked the normal questions like "can you cook it in an
oven/crockpot?" I just said "I wouldn't try it..."

Now we're having our big house party this weekend. I am going to good 2
10lb briskets in place of my chili I normally make (and get rave reviews
for). If I have time, I'll make the chili, but add shredded brisket to
it as the last step. But I think the brisket will be good enough.

It will be another long 2 nights in a row.. the first for cooking the
brisket, and the next eating and drinking!