Frogleg

Default The BK veggie burger

On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 19:34:06 GMT, Happy Thoughts
> wrote:

>> I also said I didn't agree with preparing burger-like things non-veg
>> types would be "comfortable" with.

>I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. :-) IMO, it's comforting,
>especially for older people, to have something "familiar" on the menu
>when they're visiting other people. I know that for -my- relatives that
>approach has worked out very well over the years. But, to each his/her own!

Oh. I was thinking of my *own* preferences. Invited to a meal by a
vegetarian, I would be looking forward to something new I could
incorporate into my own menus. And perhaps overcoming my fear of tofu
(cooking it, not eating it). *I'd* be disappointed to be accomodated
by a vege-burger rather than offered a neat main-dish casserole. :-)