Happy Thoughts

Default The BK veggie burger

Frogleg wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 09:10:43 GMT, Happy Thoughts
> > wrote:
>
>>Frogleg wrote:
>>>I am an omnivore and frankly don't understand why a vegetarian would
>>>seek meat-like flavor while distaining/giving up/choosing not to eat
>>>meat itself.

< mod snip >
> Hmmm. My thoughtful reply doesn't seem to have gotten through.

Yeah, sorry about that, but with the plethora of spam these days I've
resorted to using bogus addresses in newsgroups.

> I believe I thanked you for your information, which made sense to me.

Thank you. That's nice to hear!

> I also said I didn't agree with preparing burger-like things non-veg
> types would be "comfortable" with. Like fixing Greek food for a
> visiting Greek friend. :-) They can get much better at home -- if my
> specialty were Thai (or vegetarian), I'd cook *my* idea of good stuff.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. :-) IMO, it's comforting,
especially for older people, to have something "familiar" on the menu
when they're visiting other people. I know that for -my- relatives that
approach has worked out very well over the years. But, to each his/her own!

--

"My parents are pro-choice...and they vote!"
and other pregnancy/pro-choice items: