Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Reg Reg is offline

Default How long does this mop sauce keep?

Default User wrote:

>>Suddenly you've appointed yourself referee?

> I gave my opinion, it's up to you what you do with it. Apparently "get
> all bent out of shape" was the order of the day.

Sure.

I count 39 of your posts to this group with the word
"plonk" in it. Like I said, you're either plonking
or talking about plonking. Getting, uh, bent out
of shape would be a good description. Whining like
a bitch would be even better.

My first mention of the word "plonk" was today. And yet
you couldn't help but whine like bitch about that, too.

--
Reg